The Student Room Group

University of Nottingham- Summer school

Hi, I have gained a place on the Sutton trust summer school program at Nottingham university doing environmental sciences. I'm quite worried as I have never done anything like this before and it is quite far from where I live, I will also be travelling alone by train to a place I have never been which I also find quite worrying. Does anyone who has been on the programme have any advice. What is it like? What should I expect? Things like that. if anyone has done this before or has an idea as to what happens could you please tell me about your experience. Also, is there anyone else here that is going on the 16th to the 21st of July that lives around Manchester that may is traveling alone, maybe a group of us could meet up and travel together to make it less daunting? Thank you to anyone who replies for any help or advice you give :smile:
Original post by Oyates
Hi, I have gained a place on the Sutton trust summer school program at Nottingham university doing environmental sciences. I'm quite worried as I have never done anything like this before and it is quite far from where I live, I will also be travelling alone by train to a place I have never been which I also find quite worrying. Does anyone who has been on the programme have any advice. What is it like? What should I expect? Things like that. if anyone has done this before or has an idea as to what happens could you please tell me about your experience. Also, is there anyone else here that is going on the 16th to the 21st of July that lives around Manchester that may is traveling alone, maybe a group of us could meet up and travel together to make it less daunting? Thank you to anyone who replies for any help or advice you give :smile:

Hey I got in for medicine on 16th to 21st aswell
add my snap @bokushhh and we can make a gc with other ppl who have the same dates as us
Reply 2
Original post by Oyates

Hi! I got a place on the same programme with the same dates as you. Reply with your email address if you want to keep in touch about it!
-Anna
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Annaksoares
Hi! I got a place on the same programme with the same dates as you. Reply with your email address if you want to keep in touch about it!
-Anna

Hi, sorry for the late reply, my email is [email protected]. If you have snapchat, we have a group chat for the people going, i have sent a message over to you if you're interested :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Oyates

My second train goes to Manchester on my way to Nottingham !!

Quick Reply

Latest