The Student Room Group

law 2024 offer

Hello! Happy New Year!
I applied to QMUL, KCL, Warwick, Bristol, and Nottingham for law llb on December 13th. Till now, I have only heard back from Nottingham and Warwick, I'm getting worried because I heard QMUL replies quite quickly. Also, I'm an international student from India.
(edited 2 months ago)
They have time till May to reply, If they haven't you simply wait. It's still undecided and a rejection is a rejection only when it's been communicated. Till then, you're still under consideration by the admissions committee.
I have applied to QMUL, Manchester uni, leeds, Southampton and Warwick on 1 jan but have not yet heard back from them, they have just sent me a confirmation email that my application has been received
Original post by aashi06
Hello! Happy new Year!
I applied to QMUL, KCL, Warwick, Bristol, and Nottingham for law llb on December 13th. Till now, I have only heard back from Nottingham, and I'm getting worried because I heard QMUL and Warwick reply quite quickly. Also, I'm an international student from India.

Does QMUL sent you two emails after sending application first when they confirmed that they have received application and second by law school that they have received application?
This is what warwick did and I am wondering that they start working on your application when you receive the second email by law school!
This is what I deduced!
What is your thought on this?
Reply 4
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Does QMUL sent you two emails after sending application first when they confirmed that they have received application and second by law school that they have received application?
This is what warwick did and I am wondering that they start working on your application when you receive the second email by law school!
This is what I deduced!
What is your thought on this?

I did receive two emails from Warwick; however, I only received the portal and application email from qmul
but from Nottingham also, I just received the portal email and I got my offer without any other email from the law department
So I am not that sure
Could be!
Have you heard from any other than QMUL
and what are your stats
Reply 6
Could be!
and what are your stats

I'm from the CBSE board, and I have a predicted grade of 95%. yours?
I just received thank-you emails and portal emails from all the universities, as well as the decision from Nottingham
Reply 7
hi there I have applied to dentistry but I have a little sister who is sitting her GCSEs this year but I wanted to ask if you had any tips for her. any course recondemations that she could do or summer schools for year 11 summer and later on during a levels. any advice would be appreciated!
Original post by aashi06
Could be!
and what are your stats

I just received thank-you emails and portal emails from all the universities, as well as the decision from Nottingham

Good
I have predicted 3A* 1B
Same here! I also received thank you emails!
Hope we get good news from them sooon!!!
Reply 9

Good
I have predicted 3A* 1B
yesss!! I hope we get the acceptances and offers that we want!
Original post by aashi06

Good
I have predicted 3A* 1B

Yeah 👍
Original post by aashi06

Good
I have predicted 3A* 1B

Have you applied for LLB M100?
Reply 12
yes!
Good
Original post by aashi06
Hello! Happy new Year!
I applied to QMUL, KCL, Warwick, Bristol, and Nottingham for law llb on December 13th. Till now, I have only heard back from Nottingham, and I'm getting worried because I heard QMUL and Warwick reply quite quickly. Also, I'm an international student from India.

Hey,

I’m a home student and I applied for Bristol on the 22/23rd December.

Got an email back from them yesterday saying my application got placed on hold so hopefully you should get an email soon!
Reply 15
I have applied to QMUL, Manchester uni, leeds, Southampton and Warwick on 1 jan but have not yet heard back from them, they have just sent me a confirmation email that my application has been received

qmul and southampton take some time - qmul gave me a law offer after 2 weeks and southampton after 3. don't worry, you'll get your offers if your application is solid !
Original post by julianjoy

qmul and southampton take some time - qmul gave me a law offer after 2 weeks and southampton after 3. don't worry, you'll get your offers if your application is solid !

I got for qmul
Reply 17
I got for qmul

good job!
Original post by julianjoy

good job!

Ty
Hello
I have applied to QMUL, Manchester Uni, Leeds, Southampton and Warwick
I have the offer of A*AA from Queen mary!
Are my choices good enough if compared with all other non lnat unis ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending