The Student Room Group

Deleted

Deleted
(edited 1 year ago)
Honestly, break up with your boyfriend right now, he deserves so much better than a travelling hoe.
Firstly, why do you want to do it?

Secondly, I cheated on my ex at Uni about 5 times and there’s no way he’d have known if I hadn’t told him.
Original post by Erika_04
Me and my best friend are going travelling for 3 months this summer and we both have boyfriends however we recently started discussing whether we should have a few one night stands whilst we’re away and let ourselves go a bit. I want to do it but feel incredibly bad, my friend insists that everyone does it. So 1. Does everyone do it? And 2. How likely am I to be caught?

Firstly, question if you truly loved your “boyfriend/boyfriends” why would you consider having a “one-night” stand, secondly think about how much trust and probably fear themselves they’d have put into thought before you guys said your “travelling” for you to then go. So consider his thoughts and feelings. Lastly you admitted it yourself you see you doing it but you know you won’t be able to keep the guilt within yourself so you’ll only be hurting yourself and playing yourself too.
(edited 1 year ago)
Me and my best friend are going travelling for 3 months this summer and we both have boyfriends however we recently started discussing whether we should have a few one night stands whilst we’re away and let ourselves go a bit. I want to do it but feel incredibly bad, my friend insists that everyone does it. So 1. Does everyone do it? And 2. How likely am I to be caught?

Also have you considered an open relationship, he might be comfortable letting you do your thing, if he gets to as well
Original post by LivReynolds1

Secondly, I cheated on my ex at Uni about 5 times and there’s no way he’d have known if I hadn’t told him.

That being your ex I don’t presume you guys are with each other then?

1. I did it when I went on holiday and felt awful after and 2. You probably won’t
1. Not sure everyone does but you might as well, live a little
2. Nah, you won't get caught
No, it isn't something everyone does. I've been hit on while travelling and rejected those advances because I was in a relationship.

If you want to sleep around while travelling that's fine, but do the right thing and break-up with your boyfriend first. Being on holiday isn't a justification for cheating.
(edited 1 year ago)

:facepalm2:

1. After your holiday, ditch your mate. She is bad influence
2. No need to cheat on your bf
3. High body count is not good.
Original post by LivReynolds1

Diabolical.
1. Seems like your mate wants your man
2. What mate eventually may it look like wanting unhappiness and heartbreak for her own friend.
3. Your only cheating yourself and playing yourself so the guilt will come to you.
If this is a question you even have to ask and you're being serious, break up with that man. Seriously. Just leave him so he can stop wasting time and find a better partner.

You aren't mature enough for a committed relationship. I understand open relationships and those who love to hop around with permission BUT you want to cheat on your partner just because you think everyone does it. Are you in middle school? You're still following the crowd to make awful decisions? You can't stick to doing the right thing for your partner? If my friend had suggested something like that, I would have cut contact with her immediately. Cheating is cruel and no, everyone doesn't do it. I would never cheat even if I was offered a billion dollars to do it. It's one of the worst things you can do to a partner. It ruins people.
Original post by Mohammed_80
1. Seems like your mate wants your man
2. What mate eventually may it look like wanting unhappiness and heartbreak for her own friend.
3. Your only cheating yourself and playing yourself so the guilt will come to you.

YES. I was going to state this. Her so-called friend will probably watch her cheat and laugh while the relationship crumbles. Then, she'll step in to 'comfort' her man. I've seen that happen too many times. She'll probably even be the one to snitch on her behind her back. I've never suggested such to any of my friends. Why would you want to risk a relationship that makes your friend happy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending