Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
hi guys i think i flopped this exam omg help0 what do i do :frown:
Reply 701
Give the last exam everything you’ve got. You can do this 💯
Original post by OutSpark
hi guys i think i flopped this exam omg help0 what do i do :frown:
Reply 702
hi , what are the predictions for crime and theory and methods paper 3 ? also what did the guy predict for paper 3 . the one that got the paper 2 right apparently ?
Original post by liamsociology
my teacher said the 30 marker will be on the feminist theory of crime... They said we need to know phenomenology and ethnomethodology to get into the top band for theories and methods

Heyy, I was just wondering what you meant by we need to know phenomenology and ethnomethodology to get into top band. Like will it be a question based on those two or action theory as a whole?
Reply 704
Hi does anyone know how I will be graded as I done paper 1 but I haven’t done paper 2 and might not do paper 3 due to medicial issues as Im worried
Alright I predicted paper 1 well so here’s my predictions for paper 2 for big questions

30 marker- globalisation. Teacher is a past examiner and she said she’s be shocked if it wasn’t in it, plenty to write about and hadn’t come up for a big mark question, and everything even done, I don’t trust the prediction of gender and crime as it was a 30 marker not long ago.

Theories and methods 20 marker- feminism, never come up, it won’t be social action social action that came up last year and the examiners aren’t stupid I don’t think.

If you want last years paper questions also let me know :smile:

Extr predictions: realism left and right has never come up so maybe something to do with that and crime prevention. Also I predict punishment for a 4/6 marker.

Happy revising, we’ve got this sociology is my last exam and I’m so ready to finish.

(Just realised I should post this on the other chat)
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 706
Original post by neha.baby.x
and it was!!!😭 what did you write

omg i cant even remember but the item was super useful!! so i just picked out stuff from that and my own plan. super super happy that it actually came up since i planned it the day before
Reply 707
what’s the structure for a 20 mark methods question?
Original post by tinakx
what’s the structure for a 20 mark methods question?

If a theory, i would say: intro, 3-4 para and conc.
If methods: intro, 3 para (one on practical, one on ethical, one on theoretical) and conc but remember to intertwine PERVERT throughout
Reply 709
Original post by athenaklad
If a theory, i would say: intro, 3-4 para and conc.
If methods: intro, 3 para (one on practical, one on ethical, one on theoretical) and conc but remember to intertwine PERVERT throughout

what does PERVERT mean?
Reply 710
Original post by Josmatu
Predictions for paper three ,it’s my redemption paper

30 marker i think will be gender,globalisation or labelling theory applications
Original post by tinakx
what does PERVERT mean?

Practical
Ethical
Reliability
Validity
Evidence/ examples
Representativeness
Theoretical
Reply 712
Judging off what Liam said- what would the questions be like?
Reply 713
Guys I’m starting revision now for the exams what should I focus on im actually so f***ked

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending