The Student Room Group

Snapchat account locked

Hey idk if anyone can help but my sc account got permanently locked today (not sure why) I have had the account simce2017 and I have so many memeories and snaps saved on it. I have messaged Snapchat about retrieving and they have really responded. Does anyone know of anything I can do to retrieve it or if there is a better contact service for Snapchat. If anyone has been able to retrieve their account please lmk. Thank you
I'm sorry to hear about your Snapchat account getting permanently locked. Losing access to your account can be frustrating, especially if you have valuable memories and data stored on it.

Here are a few steps you can try to retrieve your account:

Contact Snapchat support: The first thing you should do is to contact Snapchat support and explain your situation. You can do this by going to the Snapchat support website and submitting a request form. Be sure to provide as much information as possible, including your username and email address associated with the account. It may take some time to get a response, but this is the best way to get in touch with Snapchat support.

Check your email: If your account has been permanently locked, Snapchat may have sent you an email with more information. Check your email, including your spam folder, to see if there are any messages from Snapchat regarding your account.

Try to reset your password: If you haven't already, try to reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the Snapchat login page. Follow the steps provided to reset your password and see if you can regain access to your account.

Reach out to Snapchat on social media: You can also try reaching out to Snapchat on social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook. They may be able to provide more assistance or direct you to the right support channels.

It's important to note that Snapchat has a strict policy when it comes to account security, and they may not be able to retrieve your account if it has been permanently locked. However, it's worth trying the steps mentioned above to see if you can regain access to your account and retrieve your valuable memories.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending