The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Any starting UoB pharmacy

Anyone joining pharmacy at UoB and wants to make friends before starting the course
I'll be joining pharmacy at UOB in September too. How are you feeling? :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by ieatfoodtocope

Nervous
Do you have an Instagram account where we can discuss joining the uni?
I can do snapchat?
Reply 4
Don’t have

You got anything else?
Reply 5
I can do snapchat?

I can’t private message cuz my account is new so just say ur @ and I will follow u
If you can see private messages ill send it
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 7
im starting uob pharm
Reply 8
U got Instagram where we could talk?
Reply 9
Original post by Jyillea
U got Instagram where we could talk?

I've sent u a private message
Original post by Jamiee224
I've sent u a private message

Has any of youse lot done the pharmacy interview? It would b really helpful if you could tell me the lay out and give me some tips
Reply 11

hello please could you let me know the lay out of university of Birmingham pharmacy interview 🙂 any advice with be helpful please
Original post by haslu2983
hello please could you let me know the lay out of university of Birmingham pharmacy interview 🙂 any advice with be helpful please

Not gonna go into detail for obvious reasons but don’t worry about it too much. My biggest advice would be familiarise yourself with the GPhC standards (there’s not a lot I think there’s ~7, you might see it represented in a circle with coloured segments) beforehand. Tbh as long as you have a good idea of how community pharmacy works (maybe if you’ve done a work experience in the past) you’ll be fine.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Not gonna go into detail for obvious reasons but don’t worry about it too much. My biggest advice would be familiarise yourself with the GPhC standards (there’s not a lot I think there’s ~7, you might see it represented in a circle with coloured segments) beforehand. Tbh as long as you have a good idea of how community pharmacy works (maybe if you’ve done a work experience in the past) you’ll be fine.

hey i was wondering if they ask maths questions during the interview ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending