The Student Room Group

Hi

Hi, I am doing OCR geography B and I was wondering how to revise effectively for them I am currently on a 5/6 but would love to get higher ( especially need revision techniques on the skills paper 3) Thankyou.
Original post by lilyhundre
Hi, I am doing OCR geography B and I was wondering how to revise effectively for them I am currently on a 5/6 but would love to get higher ( especially need revision techniques on the skills paper 3) Thankyou.

One of the most important things to do for Geography is to make sure you know your case studies - that is how you get higher marks especially in the higher mark questions (I did Edexcel Geography A and those were 8 markers)
Original post by flowersinmyhair
One of the most important things to do for Geography is to make sure you know your case studies - that is how you get higher marks especially in the higher mark questions (I did Edexcel Geography A and those were 8 markers)

What about the skills paper?
Original post by lilyhundre
What about the skills paper?

I'm not sure - I did a skills paper but it was different because I did it in 2022, so there were changes, we had to write about other people's fieldwork, not our own, so I can't really help you, sorry :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest