The Student Room Group

have i got the right to worry about him??

have a guy friend. let me be honest. am holding back my emotions cuz i dont want to ruin our current friendship. but i care enough to be asking this. he went to his ex's birthday. now im worrying cuz he has been asking about her lately before this. they broke up 2 years ago. but they still saw each other every day. cuz of his asking round, i summed up that he might still have feelings for her(he could in my opinion) i don't see any reason why he want to be there. she moved on and has her popular perfect boyfriend. won't my friend be miserable when he sees them? i mean he is a human, he might be sad and still not over her. i can't talk this relationship thing topic he doesn't open hope you answer thanks for reading, have a nice day
Original post by Anonymous
have a guy friend. let me be honest. am holding back my emotions cuz i dont want to ruin our current friendship. but i care enough to be asking this. he went to his ex's birthday. now im worrying cuz he has been asking about her lately before this. they broke up 2 years ago. but they still saw each other every day. cuz of his asking round, i summed up that he might still have feelings for her(he could in my opinion) i don't see any reason why he want to be there. she moved on and has her popular perfect boyfriend. won't my friend be miserable when he sees them? i mean he is a human, he might be sad and still not over her. i can't talk this relationship thing topic he doesn't open hope you answer thanks for reading, have a nice day

You can worry about whatever or whoever you chose to . You however cannot expect anyone or any specific person to take your worries seriously . Because ultimately we are all responsible for ourselves
Original post by Anonymous

Best thing is to make him your bf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending