The Student Room Group

Leeds vs St George’s medicine

Dear all, need advise on selecting first choice between leeds and St George, i see last time this topic was discussed is 13 years back and everyone almost agreed for Leeds choice but i request someone who are studying there now to please suggest, i am living in home county so prefer London but Leeds Russell group advantage is making me to think twice
Reply 1
Original post by Therealguy11
Dear all, need advise on selecting first choice between leeds and St George, i see last time this topic was discussed is 13 years back and everyone almost agreed for Leeds choice but i request someone who are studying there now to please suggest, i am living in home county so prefer London but Leeds Russell group advantage is making me to think twice

Medicine is medicine whether that be a Russell Group uni or otherwise. SGUL is much smaller uni compared to many others and my child done his degree there and done extremely well. I know all about SGUL but nothing about Leeds.
Thanks for replying, one criteria keeps coming is that sgul does not have a uni campus and studying there will be limiting on social and inter departmental activities, did your child ever feel that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending