The Student Room Group

I really like talking to my teacher

he’s teaching me alevel maths 1 to 1 atm and at first I used to be really scared of him because he’d give me these dirty looks whenever I got an answer wrong and he had a very cold face and make me feel stupid when I didn’t know how to answer something.
However, yesterday, he was so kind to me. Asking me how my holiday was and he was smiling and laughing and then he after we did some maths, he was telling me about his hobbies and how he’s learning Japanese because of his childhood. I genuinely really like talking to teachers, I always have, even during GCSEs I’d sometimes sit with my English teacher and have a chat with her.
But I feel special for some reason because he also teaches my friends class and she says that he never smiles with them and never opens up about his life with them.
He probably opens up more because his teaching a 1v1. So theres more attention to one student, whereas teaching a class can be chaos so he wants everyone to just do the work
Original post by Anonymous
he’s teaching me alevel maths 1 to 1 atm and at first I used to be really scared of him because he’d give me these dirty looks whenever I got an answer wrong and he had a very cold face and make me feel stupid when I didn’t know how to answer something.
However, yesterday, he was so kind to me. Asking me how my holiday was and he was smiling and laughing and then he after we did some maths, he was telling me about his hobbies and how he’s learning Japanese because of his childhood. I genuinely really like talking to teachers, I always have, even during GCSEs I’d sometimes sit with my English teacher and have a chat with her.
But I feel special for some reason because he also teaches my friends class and she says that he never smiles with them and never opens up about his life with them.

what you’re thinking is never going to happen .
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending