The Student Room Group

Higher English Speaking??

Hi,

So like I'm currently revising for my critical essay and everything like BBC Bitesize and understanding standards is talking about a "compulsory speaking assessment" but my teacher has mentioned nothing to me about this??

What do I do about this, do I just wait, do I ask my teacher about it after class?? Overall just help is v much needed lmfao :s-smilie:

Like as much as I do not want to have to do a speaking assessment, I would also not want to fail higher English!!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by pickle_nick5
Hi,
So like I'm currently revising for my critical essay and everything like BBC Bitesize and understanding standards is talking about a "compulsory speaking assessment" but my teacher has mentioned nothing to me about this??
What do I do about this, do I just wait, do I ask my teacher about it after class?? Overall just help is v much needed lmfao :s-smilie:
Like as much as I do not want to have to do a speaking assessment, I would also not want to fail higher English!!
Hello, I would say you can discuss this with your teacher but also I won’t really worry about this at all as it just basically talking about what you are doing in class for example your teacher is asking about the recent poetry you learned and asking you to explain the theme.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending