The Student Room Group

GCSE option change

I’m in yr 10 and I go Brampton Manor Academy. I chose PE and now I really don’t enjoy it. Am I able to change my options at Brampton Manor Academy?
Original post by Abdulksks
I’m in yr 10 and I go Brampton Manor Academy. I chose PE and now I really don’t enjoy it. Am I able to change my options at Brampton Manor Academy?

u should prob ask ur school or other yr 11s who go to ur sch
also isnt there like a deadline for u to tell the school by for my sch it was the end of sep in yr 10

i don't go to your school i think its be quite challenging to drop another subject for another.because when i was in in year 10, 5 months into gcse i wanted to drop RS for computer science but i understood why my school did not allow it because everyone was already far ahead of the curriculum so they couldn't just switch me.

Heya!
I would recommend talking to your school about it and seeing what they say :h: You could also ask your parents to talk to the school, that should make them take the matter more seriously.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 4
Original post by StudyMind
Heya!
I would recommend talking to your school about it and seeing what they say :h: You could also ask your parents to talk to the school, that should make them take the matter more seriously.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

I asked early in September they said they would see what to do. I checked up a week later they said it would champagne after the first term. After, I didn’t get a new timetable and when I asked they said it was too late to change. It didn’t make any sense because they allowed someone in one of my classes to change from sociology to psychology before Christmas break in December
I asked early in September they said they would see what to do. I checked up a week later they said it would champagne after the first term. After, I didn’t get a new timetable and when I asked they said it was too late to change. It didn’t make any sense because they allowed someone in one of my classes to change from sociology to psychology before Christmas break in December

That's soo annoying feel bad for you really!!!🤢🤢but i feel like you'll have to go through with it until next year. It'll all end soon and you'll be free from it.Just try to do you best.

Quick Reply

Latest