The Student Room Group

The Newham Collegiate Sixthform 2023

making this so that 2023 applicants can find eachother! I haven’t seen anything so far about The NCS 2023 applicants on here, apart from a couple messages under a bma thread but yeah anyways,, did you guys get the taster day??
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
hiii <3
i would send you a priv message but i can't do that for some reason? but idk anyone else going to ncs in sept 2023 you're the first person i've seen. + yes i'm going to the taster day on july 4th x
Reply 3
Original post by arshiyaaa_
hiii <3
i would send you a priv message but i can't do that for some reason? but idk anyone else going to ncs in sept 2023 you're the first person i've seen. + yes i'm going to the taster day on july 4th x

heyyy my taster day is on the 30th june! (which is unfortunately also the day of our prom 🥲) hopefully i’ll see you on results day? if i go there/ get the right grades at least haha
Reply 4
Original post by NidPai
heyyy my taster day is on the 30th june! (which is unfortunately also the day of our prom 🥲) hopefully i’ll see you on results day? if i go there/ get the right grades at least haha

yes hopefully i'll see you then
i saw your message, unfortunately for some reason tsr is really weird ab not letting people dm each other unless they've been a member for a certain number of days and have made a certain number of forum posts...? if you have a snap / insta / whatever i'd love to chat w you but obviously if you're not comfortable w that, it might take me a little while to reply on here haha
Reply 5
Original post by arshiyaaa_
yes hopefully i'll see you then
i saw your message, unfortunately for some reason tsr is really weird ab not letting people dm each other unless they've been a member for a certain number of days and have made a certain number of forum posts...? if you have a snap / insta / whatever i'd love to chat w you but obviously if you're not comfortable w that, it might take me a little while to reply on here haha

yeah sure, idm giving u my snap/ insta, tsr interface is a bit dodgy anyways, check dms

Quick Reply

Latest