not rly a long term solution tho
Original post by pagetsuckstoes
big sad
and tired

thats a shameeeee
i am sorry
any advice?
what’s making u sad man
i have exams next week i'm not ready for and i just had a final round interview for an internship which i don't think i passed, but i wasted loads of time worrying/ preparing when i should have been studying for exams. And I'm super tired and can't sleep at night and i feel rly lonely cos i pushed all my friends away and i want to fall in love but i'm a loser and noone i like likes me back
Reply 8
do you have any close family members to turn to?
Original post by _Brie_
do you have any close family members to turn to?

not rly... i mean we're kinda close but i can't dump all my worries on them cos they have other stuff to worry about like my grandparents. and i think i could still do well on these exams if i just worked rly hard but i feel so deflated and spent and afraid of failing
i just wish i had someone to work alongside and some encouragement you know? But i'm awkward and sullen and have no friends doing my subject at university
big sad
and tired

At least you are not small sad . I remember those days. . Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy
i have exams next week i'm not ready for and i just had a final round interview for an internship which i don't think i passed, but i wasted loads of time worrying/ preparing when i should have been studying for exams. And I'm super tired and can't sleep at night and i feel rly lonely cos i pushed all my friends away and i want to fall in love but i'm a loser and noone i like likes me back

Not the exact same as having someone to work alongside, but have you tried online study rooms/groups for support and encouragement?
Original post by Hopemaybeeternal
At least you are not small sad . I remember those days. . Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

small sad? you mean like you had an eating disorder?
By big sad I just meant 'very sad'
Original post by trmvslcmn
Not the exact same as having someone to work alongside, but have you tried online study rooms/groups for support and encouragement?

my subject's pretty niche tbh, haven't found any relevant ones
small sad? you mean like you had an eating disorder?
By big sad I just meant 'very sad'

No . By small sad I mean not very sad

Quick Reply

Latest