The Student Room Group

Scrolling through old posts make me feel

Anyone else love looking at old posts on the student room? I know this might sound silly or dumb but looking at posts that were posted like five years and more makes me oddly sad and kinda nostalgic (idk if its the right word lol). Idk its one of my hidden pass time activity when im super bored.

Behind every post there is a person on the other end that tends to need help and I just cant help but wonder where they are now espeically to accounts that were exhaustively made to get answers then go offline forever. Even accounts that used to be very active years ago and suddenly never go online.

This might sound cringe or whatever bit I kinda find it cool how the poster probably forgot about such issue and their login (lol) since it was so long ago but its a minor piece of history to a very bored person listening to sad music while scrolling ancient posts- its like a glimpse into their lives years ago. Cant help but wonder and wish them the best.

I guess its down to being faced with the reality of how quickly time passes by and how easy it is to be forgetten.

Quick Reply

Latest