The Student Room Group

funding for undergrad vet med accelerated undergraduate

Could you tell me the funding is for a second undergraduate degree (Veterinary Medicine) when you have already got an undergraduate degree and you are offered graduate entry on an accelerated course please
Original post by alicia12
Could you tell me the funding is for a second undergraduate degree (Veterinary Medicine) when you have already got an undergraduate degree and you are offered graduate entry on an accelerated course please

Hi there, what university are you looking to apply for? When is the course due to start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, what university are you looking to apply for? When is the course due to start? Thanks, Karen

bristol 4 year accelerated 2023
bristol 4 year accelerated 2023

In order for the team to review the funding you would be entitled to receive you would need to submit an application for the team to review. Our 23/24 academic year applications are open now to submit. Once it has been processed the team will be in contact with you to confirm the funding you are entitled to receive. Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
In order for the team to review the funding you would be entitled to receive you would need to submit an application for the team to review. Our 23/24 academic year applications are open now to submit. Once it has been processed the team will be in contact with you to confirm the funding you are entitled to receive. Thanks, Karen

are there any published guidelines I can look at please
are there any published guidelines I can look at please

You can find all policy documents and information here: https://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/

In order for the team to review your eligibility for funding and what funding is available to you the only way to confirm this is to submit an application for the team to review. Thanks, Karen
Reply 6
You can find all policy documents and information here: https://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/

In order for the team to review your eligibility for funding and what funding is available to you the only way to confirm this is to submit an application for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

thank you very much for your prompt replies
thank you very much for your prompt replies

You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending