The Student Room Group

giving my boyfriend head

when i was younger i used to be scared of the idea of sex, i’m now 16 and it doesn’t bother me, however i’m scared to give my boyfriend head. he’s asked me many times to do so, but is okay with me saying no. i WANT to do it because i know he’ll enjoy it, but i’m scared it won’t be good as i don’t know what i’m doing and if it would be awkward. this is the only thing we haven’t done with eachother besides anal.. he’s given me oral and we’ve had sex. any advice?
Just don’t be pressured
(edited 1 year ago)
No one is instantly good at giving oral sex, just as no one is instantly good at sex generally. The way to go about it is stop pretending that you will be extremely good at it from the start, and ask him what feels good and what doesn't as you go along. Which, as it happens, is something you should be doing with sex generally.
Have him eat you out first and make sure he's doing it well before you go down on him.

Don't be nervous, it's not as challenging to make a guy feel good. If you really are bold, serious about him, and comfortable with being very submissive, tell him "f**k me in the mouth" and that way he can do the work and you would just be treated like an object. It'll be a bit rough but guaranteed he'll come very hard inside your mouth and you'll have at least had a first experience tasting it.
If you don't want to do it don't.

However if just a question of nerves don't worry listen to your bf. And remember that the level of expertise to give head successfully is very low!

Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending