The Student Room Group

boys pls answer!!!!!!!

So I'm having a bit of a disagreement with my friend over what we think boys find attractive. She says that boys will only approach you in public if they think that you're less attractive than them and says that's why boys don't approach me, which I don't think is true. In fact it's probably the opposite. Outside opinions pls is actually what boys think.
Believe me, I have been approached by some gargoyles
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm having a bit of a disagreement with my friend over what we think boys find attractive. She says that boys will only approach you in public if they think that you're less attractive than them and says that's why boys don't approach me, which I don't think is true. In fact it's probably the opposite. Outside opinions pls is actually what boys think.

All I know is if a man has a beard I will be going for him
Some men will approach women to chat, but personally, I find it difficult. Mainly because I struggle to ask the right questions upon introduction, or question whether the woman is even interested.
If you care about looks over personality, then you'll find plenty of people who you'll like, but they probably won't be 'right' for you long term.

Things I look for in women:
Honesty, Family Oriented, Kindness, Aspire to Travel, Dog Lover and good humour :smile:
I usually only have the courage to approach girls who make it easy for me. Like I might be out or at a bar or something and try and get a bit of eye contact with a girl and if the girl looks back and hangs around a bit where I am and ideally gives a smile I'll try and think of something to say and get a conversation going. If they pull their phone out or ignore me, that's when I walk away. Unfortunately nine times out of ten girls do that. Not really thinking about levels of attractiveness just anyone who looks nice, but if the girl in question is really pretty then that's an added bonus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending