The Student Room Group

Does this guy who is kind of mean have a crush on me?

long but interesting story pls read!!

So there’s this guy who went to my high school. He sat next to me for history and we never ever spoke for the whole of year 11 but then at like march time I just asked him what he got cus we got our tests back and he just gave a one word dead answer so I was like cool I don’t care and didn’t speak again. Then like end of march he starts to talk to me a lot asking me where I’m from, making fun of other people, asking for my grades what sixth form I’m gonna go etc.

I thought he wanted to speak to me or something so I requested him on insta and he didn’t follow me back so I just blocked him. He still spoke to me so much even though he didn’t follow me back like the next day even he was just like hey can I see ur project, u know that guy over there and makes jokes and told me that he thought I was Indian and so on. He searched my name up on the internet and was like trying to find info right in front of me.

Some boy on the other side saw that he kept speaking to me a lot and I was even suprised myself becuse my friend told me he never ever has spoken to her even tho them two sat together as well for maths. he used to never talk but all of a sudden he did. so this boy on the side told me, irts so obvious he likes you, go and propose and give her the ring and was laighing.

he just didnt deny it but just said no very quietly i was the one that had to say no he doesnt stop and i dont lime him (which is true becsuse i like soneone else). anyway he asks me what sixth form im going to go and i say ____, he says why are u gonna go ____ stay here. im gonna stay here yk. and then first day of ___ my new sixth form he is there.

i was like wtf he said he wwsnt gonna go and now he is here?? so whenver i walk past him he looks at me ans gets shy, is this because he likes me or because its awkward seeing me because we went to the same high school and used to talk. its really hard to tell. p.s i dont like him so it dosnt matter if u say he doesnt
Original post by Anonymous #1
long but interesting story pls read!!

So there’s this guy who went to my high school. He sat next to me for history and we never ever spoke for the whole of year 11 but then at like march time I just asked him what he got cus we got our tests back and he just gave a one word dead answer so I was like cool I don’t care and didn’t speak again. Then like end of march he starts to talk to me a lot asking me where I’m from, making fun of other people, asking for my grades what sixth form I’m gonna go etc.

I thought he wanted to speak to me or something so I requested him on insta and he didn’t follow me back so I just blocked him. He still spoke to me so much even though he didn’t follow me back like the next day even he was just like hey can I see ur project, u know that guy over there and makes jokes and told me that he thought I was Indian and so on. He searched my name up on the internet and was like trying to find info right in front of me.

Some boy on the other side saw that he kept speaking to me a lot and I was even suprised myself becuse my friend told me he never ever has spoken to her even tho them two sat together as well for maths. he used to never talk but all of a sudden he did. so this boy on the side told me, irts so obvious he likes you, go and propose and give her the ring and was laighing.

he just didnt deny it but just said no very quietly i was the one that had to say no he doesnt stop and i dont lime him (which is true becsuse i like soneone else). anyway he asks me what sixth form im going to go and i say ____, he says why are u gonna go ____ stay here. im gonna stay here yk. and then first day of ___ my new sixth form he is there.

i was like wtf he said he wwsnt gonna go and now he is here?? so whenver i walk past him he looks at me ans gets shy, is this because he likes me or because its awkward seeing me because we went to the same high school and used to talk. its really hard to tell. p.s i dont like him so it dosnt matter if u say he doesnt

seems like he is using you
no form of affection or love

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending