The Student Room Group

do I have the right to be mad?

so im exclusively seeing this guy im 18 and hes 23 . He has made it Clear that I am not his girlfriend but he only wants to see me and vice versa . however he told me on the phone on Friday that he slept w another woman a month into us knowing each other . at that point in the relationship we were not exclusive but I just find it a bit off that he chooses to tell me about it now . I did get very mad abt it and did text him way too much ab it but I said sorry for that. He then sent me these messages and I do feel a bit awful that I reacted so harshly... what do I do now and am I in the wrong ?

dont care. You speak to your friends and they give you **** advice, which you dont properly assess. Instead you believe what they say and project it on me without considering that i’m on holiday with my family and told you multiple times i did not want to have that conversation then

I would get if this was about me chesting on you, or getting with someone while we were together in any form. But we were done and I had nothing to owe you because you lied to me about your age. I had no obligation to tell you any of it and the fsct that I did is bexause I trusted you to be open. Yet when im open you just use it against me
Like this is just not acceptable behaviour and I’m not happy. nd of the day I want a relationship with someone who makes me feel understood. This is meant to be a two way street.
Reply 1
So is he right that that you're not actually in a relationship and that you lied about your age? Why do you think you're exclusive and he thinks you're his ex?
Original post by Anonymous
so im exclusively seeing this guy im 18 and hes 23 . He has made it Clear that I am not his girlfriend but he only wants to see me and vice versa . however he told me on the phone on Friday that he slept w another woman a month into us knowing each other . at that point in the relationship we were not exclusive but I just find it a bit off that he chooses to tell me about it now . I did get very mad abt it and did text him way too much ab it but I said sorry for that. He then sent me these messages and I do feel a bit awful that I reacted so harshly... what do I do now and am I in the wrong ?

dont care. You speak to your friends and they give you **** advice, which you dont properly assess. Instead you believe what they say and project it on me without considering that i’m on holiday with my family and told you multiple times i did not want to have that conversation then

I would get if this was about me chesting on you, or getting with someone while we were together in any form. But we were done and I had nothing to owe you because you lied to me about your age. I had no obligation to tell you any of it and the fsct that I did is bexause I trusted you to be open. Yet when im open you just use it against me
Like this is just not acceptable behaviour and I’m not happy. nd of the day I want a relationship with someone who makes me feel understood. This is meant to be a two way street.

Pretty **** what he's done
tl:dr it’s your fault
Agree with @Surnia, and the idea of being 'exclusive' with someone who is making it clear you aren't in a relationship is preposterous, if he has made 0 commitment to you then he isn't betraying anything.
Reply 5
Original post by StriderHort
Agree with @Surnia, and the idea of being 'exclusive' with someone who is making it clear you aren't in a relationship is preposterous, if he has made 0 commitment to you then he isn't betraying anything.

Either the OP will only respond to posts supporting her or will not reappear at all...:beard:
as in he has told me we r exclusive and that he isnt seeing anyone else
Original post by Surnia
So is he right that that you're not actually in a relationship and that you lied about your age? Why do you think you're exclusive and he thinks you're his ex?
ikr
Original post by Melly moo
Pretty **** what he's done
yaa i realise now .hes now mad and doesn't think well work out
Original post by StriderHort
Don't worry about rights. As the late George Carlin said "rights are cute but fictional."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending