The Student Room Group

I (F17) like my friend (F16) i need love advice

So there is someone in my class that I like . Last year she had a crush on me but I didn’t have feelings for her and I didn’t want to give her hope cuz she will be sad ,so dumped her . We become good friends we talked everyday and so on . Sometimes she sent to me signs ,like TikTok’s with love contexts, she even drew a panda for me .
Okey and when the new school year began we were in the same class ,chill .She was a bit stressed and anxious about it but with time it disappeared . After two -three months I started to feel something not sure if it was real or it will disappear then , I asked my friend for advice and after two weeks I told her what I feel , but it didn’t went as I thought she stared to ghost and avid me ,it was really hard I tried to talk with her about it but she was dry as never. After two months she asked if I still feel it and I lied ,just to go back to what it was before, but my feelings were not gone . And now it’s almost half year after it but I still feel the same for her . Sometimes she gives me strange things like paper heart and such a things . And I don’t know anymore if I have to take it seriously or it is just a joke . I know that she likes someone at our school . But I’m afraid that if I’ll do something then she will avoid me again or even worse.

Please can someone help
Original post by shiromofuu
So there is someone in my class that I like . Last year she had a crush on me but I didn’t have feelings for her and I didn’t want to give her hope cuz she will be sad ,so dumped her . We become good friends we talked everyday and so on . Sometimes she sent to me signs ,like TikTok’s with love contexts, she even drew a panda for me .
Okey and when the new school year began we were in the same class ,chill .She was a bit stressed and anxious about it but with time it disappeared . After two -three months I started to feel something not sure if it was real or it will disappear then , I asked my friend for advice and after two weeks I told her what I feel , but it didn’t went as I thought she stared to ghost and avid me ,it was really hard I tried to talk with her about it but she was dry as never. After two months she asked if I still feel it and I lied ,just to go back to what it was before, but my feelings were not gone . And now it’s almost half year after it but I still feel the same for her . Sometimes she gives me strange things like paper heart and such a things . And I don’t know anymore if I have to take it seriously or it is just a joke . I know that she likes someone at our school . But I’m afraid that if I’ll do something then she will avoid me again or even worse.

Please can someone help

Hey,
I dunno much about love to be honest but you are in a pretty obvious position.
I would say if you continue drawing a line between you and her, she will obviously stop having feelings for you. I feel bad because it looks like it's almost too late for you to declare your feelings for her because it seems like she actually moved on OR she now thinks of you as an actual friend. If you care about her and feel jealous about her having feelings for someone else it's probably normal but I would say don't rush things or you might have feelings that are not long lasting.
One more thing, you said "she" so I am guessing you have feelings for a female person right?
Whether you are a boy or a girl, there is something you need know is that females (not all) have quick emotions that shift very quickly that's why you might not understand why one day she is like this and the other she is like that. If you are 100% sure you like her, make sure that you tell your feelings when you feel like it's the right time and honestly don't hesitate. Don't wait for too long as well because like I said, feelings do fade away with time and if you keep on rejecting her or drawing a line all you are doing is making your life harder. Just go with the flow stay true to your feelings and don't lie to yourself because you might end up friendzoned or worse. And finally you both are in a flirtatious position so just enjoy it and that's how you will know if you have feelings or not😄
Hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by dragontail_Lia
Hey,
I dunno much about love to be honest but you are in a pretty obvious position.
I would say if you continue drawing a line between you and her, she will obviously stop having feelings for you. I feel bad because it looks like it's almost too late for you to declare your feelings for her because it seems like she actually moved on OR she now thinks of you as an actual friend. If you care about her and feel jealous about her having feelings for someone else it's probably normal but I would say don't rush things or you might have feelings that are not long lasting.
One more thing, you said "she" so I am guessing you have feelings for a female person right?
Whether you are a boy or a girl, there is something you need know is that females (not all) have quick emotions that shift very quickly that's why you might not understand why one day she is like this and the other she is like that. If you are 100% sure you like her, make sure that you tell your feelings when you feel like it's the right time and honestly don't hesitate. Don't wait for too long as well because like I said, feelings do fade away with time and if you keep on rejecting her or drawing a line all you are doing is making your life harder. Just go with the flow stay true to your feelings and don't lie to yourself because you might end up friendzoned or worse. And finally you both are in a flirtatious position so just enjoy it and that's how you will know if you have feelings or not😄
Hope this helps

omg thank you , it will help to clear my mind and go with the flow as you said.

and Yes it's a female , and i'm also a girl.
but i'm still afraid to tell her cuz i did already and she started to avoid me . but now as i said earlier she kind a flirts with me , so i'm confused, about what she actually feels.
If think it's normal but it might be too late to express your feelings. I really hope you have a strong and successful relationship. Don't give up and stay true to yourself💪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending