The Student Room Group

she believes in astrology, how to...

So the girl I'm in love with believes in astrology and predictions.

What time should I send her a message or what should I do to make her believe in something mystical about me? I don't understand any of these things
Bro leave now before it’s too late
Original post by Anonymous
So the girl I'm in love with believes in astrology and predictions.

What time should I send her a message or what should I do to make her believe in something mystical about me? I don't understand any of these things

That is really sweet that you are trying to please her. Do you know her astrology sign (her birthday) and yours so you can see your compatibility as that is what my friends who are into that do. I know it is cheesy but I am sure that if you be yourself and have a good personality she will forget about the predictions.
I am happy that you are interested to follow Astrology for the girl you love. I would suggest you check the compatibility with her first. If your planets are in favor you both will be able to live a happy life together, For that, you should try consulting some well-known Astrologers. They can provide you with proper advice for your relationship. I personally had a problem with the birth chart matching with my partner, Then one of my friends advised me to consult Astrologers from Anytime Astro. They suggested remedies, and after following them, I was able to get married to my girlfriend and we are living happy life together now.
Original post by Faisal101
Bro leave now before it’s too late

bro you in the forbidden section of tsr
It's always good to fake an interest in these things now, committing you to do the same for the duration of the relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending