The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

what is the best accommodation for exchange students?

hi, I'm going to uni of Bristol as an exchange student 2023/2024, and have to apply for university accommodation.
now I'm thinking which accommodation is the best for exchange students like me.
I'm Japanese and would like to have an En-suite and self-catered room.
I cannot speak English as fluent as native speakers do, but I would like to socialize with various people!
Original post by Anonymous
hi, I'm going to uni of Bristol as an exchange student 2023/2024, and have to apply for university accommodation.
now I'm thinking which accommodation is the best for exchange students like me.
I'm Japanese and would like to have an En-suite and self-catered room.
I cannot speak English as fluent as native speakers do, but I would like to socialize with various people!

Hi! From stuff I've understood from reading this forum, accommodation in the east village seems to house the most international students. I believe a good chunk of them are ensuite and i don't think there's any catered options there :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! From stuff I've understood from reading this forum, accommodation in the east village seems to house the most international students. I believe a good chunk of them are ensuite and i don't think there's any catered options there :smile:

thank you for your reply:smile: do you have any specific recommendations about hall? and how about the north village? some people say Clifton Hill Hall(probably it is located in the north village) is one of the most popular accommodations and good to socialize with people. but i’m wondering if it is true only for uk freshmen or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending