The Student Room Group

Problem with application

Hi! I got a conditional offer from my desired uni
They asked me to send a document which I do not have because in my country it takes at least two years to arrive (it is a diploma), the only thing I have is the receipt of having paid the fee for them to send me the document. I sent an email to my school to ask if they could give me any supporting documents but they don't answer, and I'm afraid that if I take too long the university will withdraw my application

Will the uni understand the situation if i explain it to them or should i wait for my school to answer?
Reply 1
Please respond to my enquiries as submitted, thank you, sincerely yours :Mpho:Kesitwe:Tshoagong
Reply 2
sorry what?
Original post by Mpho47
Please respond to my enquiries as submitted, thank you, sincerely yours :Mpho:Kesitwe:Tshoagong
Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting the document you need from your school. I understand your concern about the university withdrawing your application if you don't send them the document soon.

I think it's a good idea to explain the situation to the university. They may be able to work with you to get the document you need. You can send them an email or call them to explain the situation. Be sure to include the receipt of having paid the fee for them to send you the document.

You can also try contacting your school again to see if they can give you any supporting documents. If they still don't answer, you can try contacting the admissions office at the university to see if they have any suggestions.

I hope you're able to get the document you need and that the university understands the situation. Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Syed100
Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting the document you need from your school. I understand your concern about the university withdrawing your application if you don't send them the document soon.

I think it's a good idea to explain the situation to the university. They may be able to work with you to get the document you need. You can send them an email or call them to explain the situation. Be sure to include the receipt of having paid the fee for them to send you the document.

You can also try contacting your school again to see if they can give you any supporting documents. If they still don't answer, you can try contacting the admissions office at the university to see if they have any suggestions.

I hope you're able to get the document you need and that the university understands the situation. Good luck!

Thank you for the advice!
I forgot to mention that im from spain applying to an uk university so idk if they will able to help me to get the documents. However i will explain the situation and will try again to get supporting documents from my school.

I really hope that they understand my circustances as an international student
Original post by hinata1234
Thank you for the advice!
I forgot to mention that im from spain applying to an uk university so idk if they will able to help me to get the documents. However i will explain the situation and will try again to get supporting documents from my school.

I really hope that they understand my circustances as an international student

Contact the international office for the university. They will probably have experience of this and would be best placed to advise you and possibly who to contact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending