The Student Room Group

Ucas personal statement

Hi, i sent my application to ucas this afternoon and I downloaded a pdf version of my application and the problem is that when I look at the personal statement that I sent, there is no line between my paragraphs but im certain i put lines between my paragraphs? Is this a glitch, and is this only happening to me? If you have already sent your application, could you check your application and tell me if it is happening to you too?
Original post by 6mikea
Hi, i sent my application to ucas this afternoon and I downloaded a pdf version of my application and the problem is that when I look at the personal statement that I sent, there is no line between my paragraphs but im certain i put lines between my paragraphs? Is this a glitch, and is this only happening to me? If you have already sent your application, could you check your application and tell me if it is happening to you too?

I'm sure I saw discussion of this last year. The advice from UCAS was that the version sent to universities is fine - it's just the version you see which is formatted wrongly.
I just checked mine and it is the same. I assume that is the standard. I doubt it would cause any problems.
Reply 3
Original post by 6mikea

do you mean an individual line with absolutely no text on it or just a new paragraph line?
its better if you have no line because then it wont go over the limit
Reply 4
Original post by anonebony

do you mean an individual line with absolutely no text on it or just a new paragraph line?
its better if you have no line because then it wont go over the limit

I mean a new paragraph line

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending