The Student Room Group

Error message when trying to submit my application

Can anybody please help me, I am trying to submit my application for student finance, I agree to the terms and conditions and put my password in , I click submit and receive the message Sorry, something has gone wrong
Unfortunately you cannot continue with your application at the moment. We're looking into the possible cause of this problem. we recommend you try again after 24 hours. I've tried on different browsers, different devices, I've tried clearing my history and cache but still keep getting this message. Please does anybody know how to resolve this asap. Appreciate any help. Thanks
Original post by xlilh167x
Can anybody please help me, I am trying to submit my application for student finance, I agree to the terms and conditions and put my password in , I click submit and receive the message Sorry, something has gone wrong
Unfortunately you cannot continue with your application at the moment. We're looking into the possible cause of this problem. we recommend you try again after 24 hours. I've tried on different browsers, different devices, I've tried clearing my history and cache but still keep getting this message. Please does anybody know how to resolve this asap. Appreciate any help. Thanks

Hi there,

We'd recommend cancelling your application and then re-applying. In most cases this fixes the problem, but let us know if you're still unable to complete your application.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending