Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Posting to subscribe :bl:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Anyone having problems with their clearing applications transferring from ucas to admissions ? I’ve just spoken to admissions and they said there is a problem with their system at the moment and they can’t see my application even though I have had an offer from clearing.
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone having problems with their clearing applications transferring from ucas to admissions ? I’ve just spoken to admissions and they said there is a problem with their system at the moment and they can’t see my application even though I have had an offer from clearing.
Can we backtrack so I know the full picture? :redface:

Do you have your results confirmed?
Are you in clearing?
Have you received a verbal offer from Wolverhampton over the phone?
Hi thanks for your help
Yes I went through clearing got a verbal offer and email saying pending interview I have a place .
I applied through clearing . I am not awaiting results as I am a mature student and have a previous degree .
I have spoken to ucas they can see my application and they said they if they can see it then uni should be able to as they have the same system but when I spoke to admissions they said they can’t see it but it may be a glitch and to wait . But what is stressing me out is I have to give my notice at work and I’m still awaiting an interview . I just feel like time is tight and I don’t want to miss starting the course if I’m successful.. i wouldn’t be as stressed if they said they have my application but the fact that it’s missing is what’s worrying me .
I should add it’s been a week today since I submitted my application to ucas
Hi thanks for your help
Yes I went through clearing got a verbal offer and email saying pending interview I have a place .
I applied through clearing . I am not awaiting results as I am a mature student and have a previous degree .
I have spoken to ucas they can see my application and they said they if they can see it then uni should be able to as they have the same system but when I spoke to admissions they said they can’t see it but it may be a glitch and to wait . But what is stressing me out is I have to give my notice at work and I’m still awaiting an interview . I just feel like time is tight and I don’t want to miss starting the course if I’m successful.. i wouldn’t be as stressed if they said they have my application but the fact that it’s missing is what’s worrying me .

I should add it’s been a week today since I submitted my application to ucas

Okie dokie, now we're sucking diesel...

So, you're a direct-to-clearing applicant and you've paid the full UCAS application fee?
When did Wolverhampton tell you they couldn't see it?
Is the email you received from Wolverhampton and what does it say about UCAS Track?
Sucking diesel lol I like it .
Yes I’ve paid in full .
Wolverhampton told me today they couldn’t see it when I asked for update.
The email is from the uni saying apply to ucas now using the course code and we will accept it and then you can book an interview .
It says on track that the uni is currently considering my application .
Yes I’ve paid in full .
The email is from the uni saying apply to ucas now using the course code and we will accept it and then you can book an interview .

Good stuff
Just a tip - it's quite helpful to quote the people replying to you using the quote button - this means I get a notification about your response. As it happens I keep checking back on this thread anyway but others might not. And I'm about to tag in some people. :smile:

So I've never seen this happening before. I'm going to tag @PQ and @Admit-One to this, who know more about how things appear on the university's end than I do. Technical one folks - direct-to-clearing application has been submitted according to applicant and UCAS but university are claiming not to have received it. Any ideas? :redface:
Yes I’ve paid in full .

(Cheers for the tag @04MR17)

This does happen every now and again. I’ve seen one other recent example, (apologies if this was you but in another thread). I would be inclined to send a screen grab of your Track status to the Uni and then call them and ask them to look into it. I think it’s more likely a problem at their end than UCAS.

Depending on how their system is set up, I would be surprised if any referral to them took more than 24hrs to show up. If it’s been a week then something has defiant gone amiss. The trick will be getting the Uni and UCAS to talk to each other to determine where the issue is.
Have you got a ucas track login?

What does track show when you login?
Original post by PQ
Have you got a ucas track login?

What does track show when you login?

Hi I’ve got a log in it says they are considering my application
Original post by Admit-One
(Cheers for the tag @04MR17)

This does happen every now and again. I’ve seen one other recent example, (apologies if this was you but in another thread). I would be inclined to send a screen grab of your Track status to the Uni and then call them and ask them to look into it. I think it’s more likely a problem at their end than UCAS.

Depending on how their system is set up, I would be surprised if any referral to them took more than 24hrs to show up. If it’s been a week then something has defiant gone amiss. The trick will be getting the Uni and UCAS to talk to each other to determine where the issue is.

Yes it’s probably me you have seen I have posted in another thread I was hoping I would speak to someone in here going through the same thing. I have sent emails with screen grabs as proof but they haven’t replied , they just don’t seem interested in helping me. UCAS told me that they should manually get in contact when this happens but the uni hasn’t.

Did you add Wolverhampton as a choice when you applied or as a choice using track after you applied?
Original post by PQ
Did you add Wolverhampton as a choice when you applied or as a choice using track after you applied?

I applied on track then got the verbal offer the next day , they sent me an email saying apply on track and put in this course code and we will accept it. it matched the code I had already put
I applied on track then got the verbal offer the next day , they sent me an email saying apply on track and put in this course code and we will accept it. it matched the code I had already put

Ok. Then that definitely sounds like a technical problem or an issue with the right people being on annual/sick leave.

If you’re worried then try ringing the switchboard and asking to be put through to https://uk.linkedin.com/in/philip-mcdonnell-5297a094 and explain that you just want some written reassurance that your offer will not expire while they sort out the technical problems
Original post by PQ
Ok. Then that definitely sounds like a technical problem or an issue with the right people being on annual/sick leave.

If you’re worried then try ringing the switchboard and asking to be put through to https://uk.linkedin.com/in/philip-mcdonnell-5297a094 and explain that you just want some written reassurance that your offer will not expire while they sort out the technical problems

Thank you I will do . I just can’t wait for this to be sorted .

Hi how long after did u get a decision?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending