The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Vegan at University of Sheffield - ask me anything!

Hey Everyone!

I am a 4th year medical student studying at the University of Sheffield. I have been plant-based for about the past year and I have been living with housemates who are vegan for the last few years!

If anyone has any questions about plant-based living in Sheffield and at the University feel free to ask!

Evie :smile:)
Reply 1
Hi!

I'm moving to Sheffield in September. I'd be keen to hear about cool vegan food spots, or if you know of any meetups or activist opportunities?

Thanks
Tristan
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Tristankatz
Hi!

I'm moving to Sheffield in September. I'd be keen to hear about cool vegan food spots, or if you know of any meetups or activist opportunities?

Thanks
Tristan

Hi!

You've come to the right place, I've found Sheffield to be really good for plant-based options. There are some great cafés along Division Street and in Crookes. There's also a vegan market in Moor Market, which usually happens around the middle of September.

In terms of activism, the university has a Vegan Society and Sustainability Committee, and there are lots of opportunities to get involved with environmental initiatives in the SU and the wider community.

Hope this helps!

Safi
BA Linguistics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending