The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Delay of Cas From Uni of Bradford

Why it's taking a long time to issue Cas letter 16 days gone still waiting as per the search approx Cas issued within ten days why it's taking more then half a month plz feedback as soon as possible thanku
From Usman
(Mod edit - email removed)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Usman sajid
Why it's taking a long time to issue Cas letter 16 days gone still waiting as per the search approx Cas issued within ten days why it's taking more then half a month plz feedback as soon as possible thanku
From Usman
(Mod edit - email removed)

Hey @Usman sajid

The Visa Team will contact you when they have assessed your application. Please note the team have received a high volume of emails, so it's taking longer than usual with responses.

Becky
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Yea
Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @Usman sajid

The Visa Team will contact you when they have assessed your application. Please note the team have received a high volume of emails, so it's taking longer than usual with responses.

Becky

Hi,I have sent my documents 3 weeks ago to [email protected] have not scheduled me for an interview till now.whats going on pls?
Original post by obioranwafor210
Hi,I have sent my documents 3 weeks ago to [email protected] have not scheduled me for an interview till now.whats going on pls?

Hey @obioranwafor210

If you have paid your deposit and sent in your documents, you will be scheduled for a pre-CAS applicant support interview. The team are working through these in date order (based on when the deposit was paid), and as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Becky
Hi! We appreciate the fact that you have a high volume of applications to handle at this time. However, considering the delays experienced so far with the issuance of CAS to prospective students, it is predictable that when eventually issued, it may no longer be useful considering visa processing timelines. I think it is only fair to give applicants realistic timelines within which it will be issued or if they should consider deferring. This is utterly necessary to help people plan accordingly. Thank you!
Original post by Abuidris
Hi! We appreciate the fact that you have a high volume of applications to handle at this time. However, considering the delays experienced so far with the issuance of CAS to prospective students, it is predictable that when eventually issued, it may no longer be useful considering visa processing timelines. I think it is only fair to give applicants realistic timelines within which it will be issued or if they should consider deferring. This is utterly necessary to help people plan accordingly. Thank you!

Hey @Abuidris

Please can you contact our Visa Support Team for an update on your CAS on [email protected]

Thanks,

Becky
I have apeared in pre cas interview on 25th july university of bradford asked me to depisit more fee due to currency fluctuation i made 2000 gbp more on 29th of july and mailed my university but there is no reply from university till now . I am waiting for my CAS can you please help me to find out the reason behind Thanks
Original post by Warraich786
I have apeared in pre cas interview on 25th july university of bradford asked me to depisit more fee due to currency fluctuation i made 2000 gbp more on 29th of july and mailed my university but there is no reply from university till now . I am waiting for my CAS can you please help me to find out the reason behind Thanks

Hey @Warraich786

Please contact our visa support team directly for an update on [email protected]

Becky
.I have submitted my fee and all documents last month. My interview date was 9th august but i didnot recived any email . After contacting uni today i came to know the my date is gone. Kindly re schedule my interview date as i am fully prepared for interview and all my documents are ready to submit for visa application .
Original post by Nageen shujat
I have submitted my fee and all documents last month. My interview date was 9th august but i didnot recived any email . After contacting uni today i came to know the my date is gone. Kindly re schedule my interview date as i am fully prepared for interview and all my documents are ready to submit for visa application .

Hey @Nageen shujat

I've responded to your other post :smile:

Becky
Hey @Nageen shujat

I've responded to your other post :smile:

Becky

Thanks becky. Is there any direct number so i cant contact them to reschedule
Thanks becky. Is there any direct number so i cant contact them to reschedule

Hey @Nageen shujat

Of course, please call the Visa Support Team on +44 (0)1274 236900

Thanks,

Becky
Hey @Nageen shujat

Of course, please call the Visa Support Team on +44 (0)1274 236900

Thanks,

Becky

I am worried about if they can reschedule my interview because my whole carrier based on it :frown:
I am worried about if they can reschedule my interview because my whole carrier based on it :frown:

Hey @Nageen shujat

Did you manage to speak to the team?

Becky
Didnt get any positive responce. I called them and they ask me llto wait . Could you help me out as i am fully prepared and all my documents are complete to submit visa on time . Thanks
Didnt get any positive responce. I called them and they ask me llto wait . Could you help me out as i am fully prepared and all my documents are complete to submit visa on time . Thanks

Hey @Nageen shujat

I'm sorry you haven't received a positive response. Please can you contact our international student advisor instead on [email protected] or you can also call our international admissions team on [email protected] or call them on +971 4 439 3694

Thanks,

Becky
Reply 17
Ub # 22002716 .I have submitted my fee and all documents last month. My interview date was 9th august but i didnot recived any email . After contacting uni today i came to know the my date is gone. Kindly re schedule my interview date as i am fully prepared for interview and all my documents are ready to submit for visa application . Ub # 22002716

Hi, how was this issue resolved?
Reply 18
hi i have submitted all required documents since 26 April am i likely get a CAS interview date in may? being that i can see from the thread that has been a recurring issue
Original post by svich
hi i have submitted all required documents since 26 April am i likely get a CAS interview date in may? being that i can see from the thread that has been a recurring issue

Hey @svich :smile:

The visa support team will be in touch as soon as possible. You can email them for an update on [email protected]

Thanks

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending