The Student Room Group

How do you stay confident after knock backs?

Like I get almost no matches on online dating (the only like I have had recently has been someone older who lived 200 miles away from me), and have trouble talking to girls in clubs, like again last weekend, they nearly always just make an excuse after a couple of minutes and walk off. Then I was out with my friend yesterday feeling pretty low, and we were outside Sainsburys and this absolutely stunning girl came along on a bike and said to my mate, do you mind watching my bike for a minute, I need a bottle of water but I forgot my lock? She then came out and again completely ignored me and said thanks to my mate and rode off. I didn't show it but tbh that knocked me sideways. Like a girl like that would never approach me like ever. I mean how am I supposed to keep my hopes up when this sort of things happen?
Dating apps and meeting strangers is very superficial. It would be best to find a girlfriend by befriending her so she also knows ur personality and ur looks. Where a relationship is purely based on looks it is bound not to last

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending