The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl kcl edinburgh

So basically ive got offers at ucl for history AAA, kcl history and political economy AAA and edinburgh history A*AA . wtf should i do lol i cant decide
Reply 1
First, congrats on your offers, those are three great unis!

The first thing to do is to go back to each course's page and go through it with a fine tooth comb - the structure might be more appealing in one or the range of subjects covered more to your liking - what made you pick that course at KCL for ex? Then, if you are able to and haven't done that yet, you should visit. You will spend 3 to 4 years in that place, it has to be somewhere you will feel comfortable and happy.
Also consider accommodation cost if money is a consideration - while Edinburgh isn't cheap, UCL and KCL are central London, with the eye watering prices that go with it.
Then another thing which I think is important is student rep for pastoral care and overall experience. When my daughter was having to select a uni, Edinburgh was really crap for that in the rankings and that was a big turn off, though they may have improved since. She really liked KCL Strand campus but was put off by London accommodation cost.
It's all highly subjective, so you'll have to make the choice based on what is most important for you 😉
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending