The Student Room Group

Anyone else super nervous for alevels !!???

Legit feel like the dumbest one in the class and get so much anxiety about exams ... anyone else feeling the same ???

- I'm taking business, economics and psychology - and I legit am still trying to learn stuff for paper 1 ahahhhhhhhashdshdshdsh
Reply 1
I am so stressed for psychology I feel you but im sure you'll be great
Reply 2
thank youuu sm you 2 ! yeah :frown: good luckkk !!
Reply 3
Original post by Gilmore115
Legit feel like the dumbest one in the class and get so much anxiety about exams ... anyone else feeling the same ???

- I'm taking business, economics and psychology - and I legit am still trying to learn stuff for paper 1 ahahhhhhhhashdshdshdsh

Heya!
It's completely normal to feel anxious about exams and to worry about your performance. Remember that everyone learns at their own pace and in their own way :h: Don't be too hard on yourself and focus on developing a study plan that works for you. My biggest advice would be making sure to do practice questions + go through the mark schemes to identify how you can get full scores.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 4
Original post by Gilmore115

same taking those subjects too I just know economics is gonna absolutely ruin me 🙃🙃

Quick Reply

Latest