The Student Room Group

Brunel University Physician Associate MSc

Hi i was wondering if anyone has applied for 2022 entry for PA studies, and has heard anything back. I had an interview and they said my interview was good and i was placed on a waiting list.. even though deadline isn’t till january

Scroll to see replies

Hey I applied but my interview isn’t until January, what questions did they ask and what do you mean by waiting list? Did they already give you your result so fast? I’ll let you know any updates on my application too :smile:
Reply 2
quite general questions on why you want to become a PA, some scenarios based questions aswell and I got a response with two weeks stating that i’ve been accepted however due to limited places i have been put on a waiting list as there’s only 30 places available. They will let me know by may if there’s a place or not
Thanks a lot mate :smile: also do you think they have already filled all the spaces then or are they still leaving some open? Because I think quite a few people still have their interviews in January.
Reply 4
welcomeee 😊 i think there’s some places because the deadline is january 26th and it wouldn’t be fair to those who haven’t had an interview yet, besides they said they’ll let us know if there’s places in may
Yeah that’s fair. Can I ask if you’ve applied to any other unis and if you’ve heard back from any? I applied to a bunch but Brunel is the only one that’s said anything rn.
Reply 6
Original post by Jackryanisaight
Yeah that’s fair. Can I ask if you’ve applied to any other unis and if you’ve heard back from any? I applied to a bunch but Brunel is the only one that’s said anything rn.

only anglia ruskin got back to me they said “you’ve been shortlisted for interview and theyll get back to me with dates next year” i haven’t heard back from anyone else though
Reply 7
Would postgraduate physician associate course interview be similar to an undergraduate one
Reply 8
yes most likely
Reply 9
Hi, I’ve also applied to Brunel and ARU - waiting to do an interview. Surely Brunel has spaces for students interviewing in January? Not too sure how it works though
Reply 10
that’s what i’m
thinking too since the deadline is january 26th
Reply 11
Original post by sam21345
Hi i was wondering if anyone has applied for 2022 entry for PA studies, and has heard anything back. I had an interview and they said my interview was good and i was placed on a waiting list.. even though deadline isn’t till january

Hello, that's very good!!!
How many days after applying to the course did you receive an interview?
Reply 12
around 2 weeks
Reply 13
Original post by sam21345
around 2 weeks

Thank you :smile:
Hi I have my interview for Brunel on the 28th Jan! How was the interview?
Hi guys , do you think it’s still worth applying for Brunel around the deadline date? A lot of people have been shortlisted and put on a waiting list. Also I’ve barely started my personal statement and I’m struggling. If anyone has tips I’d appreciate it.
Do you think they’ll accept working in care and covid stewarding as experience?
Thank you all
Reply 16
still go for it! The main thing is to discuss why you like the PA course and your experience, your experience is good enough just relate it to PA i.e working in care has given you an insight on the importance of empathy and having interpersonal skills etc
Reply 17
All the best
My interview for Brunel is also on 28th Jan
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 18
For those who have an interview at the end of Jan, when did they email you to invite you to the interview?
Reply 19
Jan first week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending