The Student Room Group

UWE Health Professions Foundation Course start 2024

Anyone has applied for Health Professions Foundation Course at university of west England Bristol? I’ve just applied and I’m so nervous for the interview, anyone else? I’m following the radiography Patchway

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me!! I’ve got my interview in feb!!
Original post by Kayjane20

Hey so nice I finally found someone, what pathway are you following?

My interview is at the end of this month 😱
Reply 4
Original post by Thaisggalvezz
My interview is at the end of this month 😱

I know I can only find old posts 😂 midwifery, but I keep hearing they only ever have like 5 spots!! I’m honestly so nervous about the interview 🙏

I know I can only find old posts 😂 midwifery, but I keep hearing they only ever have like 5 spots!! I’m honestly so nervous about the interview 🙏

I’ve read all of the old threads hoping I can find some tips haha I’ll let you know how my interview was, they say the same thing about radiography, only like 5/10 spots
Reply 6
I’ve read all of the old threads hoping I can find some tips haha I’ll let you know how my interview was, they say the same thing about radiography, only like 5/10 spots

It’s so nerve wracking!!

It’s so nerve wracking!!

Heyyyy I just had my interview and it was super calm, they started by asking me why did I chose radiography and roles and responsibilities they have, then asked me what skills I have that can help in this field, why uwe, and then she told me I could ask them questions. It was less than 20 minutes and they are very nice, they didn’t expect me to know a lot.

It’s so nerve wracking!!

Heyyyy I just had my interview and it was super calm, they started by asking me why did I chose radiography and roles and responsibilities they have, then asked me what skills I have that can help in this field, why uwe, and then she told me I could ask them questions. It was less than 20 minutes and they are very nice, they didn’t expect me to know a lot.

There was also scenario based questions but they were more common sense like.
Reply 9

This is super helpful!
Did they say how long until you hear the results? Have everything crossed for you x

This is super helpful!
Did they say how long until you hear the results? Have everything crossed for you x

Hey thank you so much! they just replied to me this morning, which was super quick I was confused, they said I got accepted! I hope everything goes well for your interview, let me know how it goes!
Reply 11
Hey thank you so much! they just replied to me this morning, which was super quick I was confused, they said I got accepted! I hope everything goes well for your interview, let me know how it goes!

Amazing news so happy for you !!

Amazing news so happy for you !!

Thank you! Good luck for your interview, I’m sure you’ll be fine 😊
Reply 13
Just had my interview and I think it went terribly! How long did you have to wait to hear results?
Just had my interview and I think it went terribly! How long did you have to wait to hear results?

Hey I’m sure you’ll be fine! Don’t overthink too much! I got my reply next day but I guess it’s because there’s not that many applicants for radiography.
Hey I’m sure you’ll be fine! Don’t overthink too much! I got my reply next day but I guess it’s because there’s not that many applicants for radiography.
I got an offer!!!
I got an offer!!!

Omg congratulations!!!!
Omg congratulations!!!!
Crazy isn’t it!! Feels like so long away but actually it will fly by. Feel like I need to be prepared 😂
Crazy isn’t it!! Feels like so long away but actually it will fly by. Feel like I need to be prepared 😂

I know just a few months now! Let me know what do you think about the course when you start, if you want to add me on insta or snap to keep it touch @thaisggalvez 😊
Original post by Thaisggalvez
Anyone has applied for Health Professions Foundation Course at university of west England Bristol? I’ve just applied and I’m so nervous for the interview, anyone else? I’m following the radiography Patchway
Hii! I'm also applying for the radiography pathway- my interview is next week! Did they ask many questions about the specific pathway? I'm so nervous haha

Quick Reply

Latest