The Student Room Group

ncl uni

hi, i’ve failed my a levels miserably. i got D (maths) EE (bio and chem), it wasn’t that i’m just dumb i was just too lazy and got distracted too much. i got rejected from ncl uni to do pharmacy, and i got accepted at sunderland uni for foundation biopharmacetual science, where i can transfer to the pharmacy course after the foundation year if i get 70%. but i really want to go ncl because i’m closer and i just like it more overall, i know they don’t have any foundation years, but does anyone know any courses they accept as a “foundation year”?

thank you in advance
Original post by rafifin605
hi, i’ve failed my a levels miserably. i got D (maths) EE (bio and chem), it wasn’t that i’m just dumb i was just too lazy and got distracted too much. i got rejected from ncl uni to do pharmacy, and i got accepted at sunderland uni for foundation biopharmacetual science, where i can transfer to the pharmacy course after the foundation year if i get 70%. but i really want to go ncl because i’m closer and i just like it more overall, i know they don’t have any foundation years, but does anyone know any courses they accept as a “foundation year”?

thank you in advance

I'd say your best option is to see if Newcastle will take you after you finish the foundation year at Sunderland.
They may well accept you into first year after you do the foundation at Sunderland.
I'd struggle to see where Newcastle could find space for you with DEE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending