The Student Room Group

masturbation

how much do married women masturbate ?
Reply 1
May be never. Women masturbate less or never.
Women have responsive sexual desire. They dont have sex drive. They get horny but their horniness means desire to orgasm, it’s not desire to have sex with men, craving for men body is totally absent in their horniness. It’s asexual horniness. They are just horny without any sex desire.

Or, this innate feelings totally absent in their mind + brain until they already in a sexual moment with another person, like if their husband touch them, kiss them.
Reply 2
Id recommend Thrust by Bellesa
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Women have responsive sexual desire. They dont have sex drive. They get horny but their horniness means desire to orgasm, it’s not desire to have sex with men, craving for men body is totally absent in their horniness. It’s asexual horniness. They are just horny without any sex desire.

Or, this innate feelings totally absent in their mind + brain until they already in a sexual moment with another person, like if their husband touch them, kiss them.

I don’t find this very true, I crave sex with my boyfriend, and sometimes I do not orgasm, I just love having sex. I masturbate very frequently and desperately wish I was with my boyfriend. So yes, a lot of women love sex and desire intercourse with men

you just completely made that up

You are obviously a male. You are completely wrong. Stop posting nonsense about females and their bodies.

Quick Reply

Latest