The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Religious Studies Paper 1 (8062/ 11-17) - 15th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by raantaaro
omg i did not know what to write for that one at all i waffled sm

me tooo my first point was ok because i just talked about impermanence but after that... nah 😭i liked the kamma 12-marker though for practices
It was AQA
Original post by minwom28818
It was AQA

I've added them to the exam chat :smile:
We have our first reaction article, showing users reactions to papers on The Student Room and across other social media. You can check out our Religious Studies Paper 1 Reaction article here!
Original post by raantaaro
omg i did not know what to write for that one at all i waffled sm

yes same!
Original post by awhi
me tooo my first point was ok because i just talked about impermanence but after that... nah 😭i liked the kamma 12-marker though for practices

yess, that one was quite nice!
i thought the paper was so good i was so happy about the question on baptism
I like ran out of time near the end and rushed 2 of my 12 markers and didn't complete one of them and my handwriting was almost illegible
The last 12 marker on christianity and last one on islam were both horrible. If you didn't write any quotes, what is the max number of marks in 12 marker?
Reply 68
How was it guys?? I forgot all my quotes

Original post by Vic Vinegar
AQA GCSE Religious Studies Paper 1 (8062/ 11-17) | 15th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 15th May 2023 AM
Length: 1h 45m

Link to Study Group:
GCSE Religious Studies Study Group 2022-2023
Link to Master Thread:
GCSE Exam Discussions 2023
We hope the exam went well!

Reply 69
Original post by aminah_001
How was it guys?? I forgot all my quotes

Same I forgot the quotes I memorised, but luckily, I remembered some of them.
Reply 70
Haha I used love thy neighbour for everything 💀
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by haniyah4047
I like ran out of time near the end and rushed 2 of my 12 markers and didn't complete one of them and my handwriting was almost illegible
The last 12 marker on christianity and last one on islam were both horrible. If you didn't write any quotes, what is the max number of marks in 12 marker?

the last 12 marker on islam was absolutely awful i’m not sure how many marks you would’ve got if you didn’t use a quote though
Reply 72
Haha I used love thy neighbour for everything 💀

I could not find a quote for the 12 marker about Christian worship so I was stuck. I realised after that there was a quote to back it up, it was too late anyways.
Reply 73
Original post by jiungie
I could not find a quote for the 12 marker about Christian worship so I was stuck. I realised after that there was a quote to back it up, it was too late anyways.

Wait I just talked about non liturgical and informal types of worship?? I’m so confused
Reply 74
Wait I just talked about non liturgical and informal types of worship?? I’m so confused

Yeah, but you should quotes, since it stated use “Christian teaching” so I lost a couple of marks because I didn’t use a quote or reference.
Original post by userwantstolearn
Honestly thank you so much!

Nppp I bet your really grateful I gave this essay plan as it covers one of the 12 markers which came up in the exam today :smile: I hope you did well!!
Original post by Adithya2007
Me going to the exam and only knowing what Christianity is as a religion: 🤓

Adithya. This is Yusef. I am watching you...
(to anyone else seeing this, I am his friend and I am joking. I am annoyed you have made me put this message in, but I guess it is for the best.)
The one and two markers for Christianity and Judaism was great, and some questions were similar for the Christianity and Judaism questions like both asked about worship and charity
literally I was panicking if I was ever gonna end up finishing too
Original post by scar-the-queen
I think it went okay! There was a point where I didn't think I'd be able to finish the paper but I thankfully managed to complete all the questions on time!
Reply 79
The question on charities for the poor was soo annoying I didn't expect it at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending