The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Religious Studies Paper 1 (8062/ 11-17) - 15th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by dxrksxullllll
if ur just gonna use them for your mocks then whats the point of mocks ??? I got 195/204 marks on that paper and got a grade 9 by doing past papers and watching ben wardle. legit that all I did and I used a app for my flashcards.

I agree, i got 190/204 also grade 9 by doing 4 12 mark questions the day before the exam and revising quotations. I also didn't waffle too much. So i agree its not hard to get a 9 in RS its easy suprisingly, only 2 ppl in my class of 30 got a G9 (me and one other person)
Original post by donebeinginthesh
I actually did Christianity and Judaism it was actually good.but I messed up in the first 12 marker for Judaism everyone was talking about how the wrote tikkun olam and shabbat and how it related to God as creator sooo smart😭 but I didn't say anything about that all I did was write about him being the creator so he's respected 😭😭😭😭

do you remember the 12 markers for judaism?
Reply 122
Original post by dxrksxullllll
if ur just gonna use them for your mocks then whats the point of mocks ??? I got 195/204 marks on that paper and got a grade 9 by doing past papers and watching ben wardle. legit that all I did and I used a app for my flashcards.

what app did you use for flashcards? if you pre-made the flashcards could you share them with me pls? you seem to be very good at RS
Reply 123
Original post by greatlearner89
For the Buddhism paper, on the question about the aim of becoming a Bodhisattva, I didn't write anything about becoming a Bodhisattva and staying in the cycle of samsara, but I only really wrote about becoming enlightened idk how much they correlate but hopefully my points have validity.

what was on it exactly
Original post by NoshMosh
Christianity and Islam, I have tons of knowledge and quotes on Christianity but nothing for Islam :frown:. Currently revising some Quran quotes and it isn't going well :biggrin:

hey do u still remember what the question were for Christianity practices and belief and the Islamic beliefs part?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending