The Student Room Group

AQA RS gcse

im doing Islam and Christianity any help or resources since the grade boundaries are really high ??
Reply 1
All I really did is revise quotes from this book (AQA GCSE Religious Studies A: Christianity and Islam Revision Guide) and I did fine. Just make plans for which quotes can be used with which type of questions (like for the contrasting beliefs question) and memorise them and you should do well
Reply 2
tbh the exam is mainly just exam technique, some is knowledge so make sure you know your charities like christian aid la la la (I do religious studies A islam and christianity so yeah), make sure you smash your 12 markers (3 developed points per paragraph three times). the revision guide is rlly helpful its condensed knowledge, we have 7 days left I am confident you will do very well. to be honest the way I do my exams (and how I did them in the mocks) was i did all of the 1 mark questions for one booklet e.g, for the christianity booklet I did both one markers first, then the two markers and so on, I found that it helped to save a lot of time but I do not recommend it if you feel like you're going to get confused easily so take a deep breath. pick up the pen and write your own history so when you open that envelope in august you'll have no regrets. best of luck (:
Original post by bdotty
im doing Islam and Christianity any help or resources since the grade boundaries are really high ??

Quick Reply

Latest