The Student Room Group

Worcester Graduate Medicine 2024

Scroll to see replies

Nope
Reply 61
Original post by kay mohanna
We expect to send all the letters for home applicants, plus those international applicants who have applied already, by the end of next week (Dec 15th).

Hi Kay, if we haven’t had an email by now does that mean we haven’t been shortlisted for an interview, and if so will we receive a rejection email confirming this?
Has any person in this chat been given an interview yet? I’ve not heard of ANYONE receiving an interview at ally
Original post by L4458
Has any person in this chat been given an interview yet? I’ve not heard of ANYONE receiving an interview at ally

Nope, but they should be out this week x
I’m wondering whether international interviews went out last week and maybe this week will be home students. There aren’t many of us on this forum, I do think there’s a high probability given their number of applicants vs interviews that we wouldn’t see the offers trickling through.
Original post by tijaashley
I’m wondering whether international interviews went out last week and maybe this week will be home students. There aren’t many of us on this forum, I do think there’s a high probability given their number of applicants vs interviews that we wouldn’t see the offers trickling through.

I’m thinking the same thing. I’m aware this is a small group but surely we would’ve heard something from at least someone…
Original post by L4458
I’m thinking the same thing. I’m aware this is a small group but surely we would’ve heard something from at least someone…

You would hope so 🫠
Reply 67
Original post by L4458

I was thinking the same, it’s possible but probably unlikely that nobody in here got an interview, I spend all day staring at my phone and refreshing UCAS and this thread hoping I’ll see something, the wait is the worst 😅😅😅
Honestly why did we believe this uni when all they’ve done so far is lie….
Original post by L4458
Honestly why did we believe this uni when all they’ve done so far is lie….

They said offers would be out over a week ago, they’ve been inconsistent all throughout, ranked us on UCAT when they said they wouldn’t, haven’t really gotten back to anyone, and are just annoying me 😭
Reply 70
Original post by L4458
They said offers would be out over a week ago, they’ve been inconsistent all throughout, ranked us on UCAT when they said they wouldn’t, haven’t really gotten back to anyone, and are just annoying me 😭

It would be nice to have some more communication, especially about when we will hear from them. I’ve just had an interview invitation from one of my other choices which is great but I just want to hear from Worcester 😂
Original post by RM116

It would be nice to have some more communication, especially about when we will hear from them. I’ve just had an interview invitation from one of my other choices which is great but I just want to hear from Worcester 😂

Yes exactly, I’m just disappointed that they’ve waited this long. Because if they hadn’t specified a time, then I wouldn’t have an issue, but because they have said that they will get back to people in December and haven’t I’m just very annoyed that they haven’t done so
Reply 72
Original post by L4458
Yes exactly, I’m just disappointed that they’ve waited this long. Because if they hadn’t specified a time, then I wouldn’t have an issue, but because they have said that they will get back to people in December and haven’t I’m just very annoyed that they haven’t done so

Same. They said we’d get invitations by 15th, although I know they said this week in the webinar but Kay said the 15th in here so I just have no idea if they’re just late or if I haven’t been shortlisted for interview. Hopefully we will know one way or the other by the end of the week.
Original post by RM116
Same. They said we’d get invitations by 15th, although I know they said this week in the webinar but Kay said the 15th in here so I just have no idea if they’re just late or if I haven’t been shortlisted for interview. Hopefully we will know one way or the other by the end of the week.

would they give out interviews and rejections so close to christmas? wish unis would send out rejections the same time as interview offers :frown:
So no one else has heard back?
Is there an email because I’d really like to get an insight and find out why it’s taking so long
Reply 75
Someone in the other thread said that the person who deals with medicine applications is on annual leave until tomorrow.
Original post by RM116
Someone in the other thread said that the person who deals with medicine applications is on annual leave until tomorrow.

Why is there two threads? Very confusing
Reply 77
Oh okay is it worth sending an email to clarify?
Has anyone heard anything today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending