The Student Room Group

Worcester Graduate Medicine 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Jessicaaliax
Has anyone heard anything today?

Nope! Maybe we’re all just terrible candidates?
Reply 81
emailed them today and they said "Our aim is to get in contact with shortlisted applicants before the Christmas break, if you do not hear back from us please look out for corespondace in the new year"
Original post by raks136
emailed them today and they said "Our aim is to get in contact with shortlisted applicants before the Christmas break, if you do not hear back from us please look out for corespondace in the new year"

What email did u email them on? When they say Christmas break I’m assuming before the 25th?
Reply 83
Original post by imjustagirl22
What email did u email them on? When they say Christmas break I’m assuming before the 25th?

That when would I hear back. Their break starts on 25th December so most likely before that.
Reply 84
Original post by raks136

Does that mean they could send out interviews after the Xmas break?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 85
Original post by 4panda55
Does that mean they could send out interviews after the Xmas break?

Honestly Idk I am just as confused as you guys
We could hear back today/tomorrow because they seem very determined to release them before Xmas holidays
Reply 87
Original post by L4458
We could hear back today/tomorrow because they seem very determined to release them before Xmas holidays

Let’s hope so!!!
UPDATE - I emailed and got this response.

Many thanks for your interest in our Graduate Entry Medicine programme and submitting your application.Due to the volume of applications we have received, we are still currently in the process of shortlisting. But I can tell you that you have been successful at this stage.
We will be emailing applicants either today or Friday to confirm they are shortlisted, giving information regarding the Casper Test and interviews scheduled for the week commencing 4th March (Monday to Friday).
I hope this clarifies for you, but if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Congratulations!
Original post by Kyle Burrows

Many thanks for your interest in our Graduate Entry Medicine programme and submitting your application.Due to the volume of applications we have received, we are still currently in the process of shortlisting. But I can tell you that you have been successful at this stage.
We will be emailing applicants either today or Friday to confirm they are shortlisted, giving information regarding the Casper Test and interviews scheduled for the week commencing 4th March (Monday to Friday).
I hope this clarifies for you, but if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!!
Reply 90

Congratulations!

Congratulations, that is great news. Do you mind sharing your UCAT score?

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I finally got a response as well this morning
Reply 92

Congratulations!

I emailed and had the same response!
Omg I best email! Do you mind me asking your stats?

Congratulations!

Congrats!! Please can you tell me the email address so I can email them? As I had other queries that I wanted to ask
Reply 95
Received an interview 😁
Can confirm that they've just sent out interview invites (received 11:02). Just waiting on SGUL now.
Reply 97
Interview received!
Reply 98
Shortlisted for interview! 😁
Original post by Biom2018
Shortlisted for interview! 😁

do you mind sharing your UCAT/GAMSAT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending