The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Angel Lane 2023-2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hi i've booked a room at angel lane too. it's not my first choice, but looking on the brightt side at least i have a room. anything i can do to make the commute to uni manageble? whats peoples experinces with angel lane?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Just find the right train lines and you can even get to Strand Campus in 20 mins with the Lizzie Line
Reply 22
Original post by thomas_189
hi i've booked a room at angel lane too. it's not my first choice, but looking on the brightt side at least i have a room. anything i can do to make the commute to uni manageble? whats peoples experinces with angel lane?

Just find the right train lines and you can even get to Strand Campus in 20 mins with the Lizzie Line
Reply 23

it depends on ur campuses if you’re at waterloo or guys it’s just one 15-20 minute ride on the jubilee line and the stations are very close to campus so the commute is pretty chill, if ur on strand i think you need to change lines and it’s around a 30 min journey. as for saving money if ur a home student i you can get a santander student account and can get a free travel card which u can add to your oyster so it’s 1/3 off regular price
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 24
Original post by koav
it depends on ur campuses if you’re at waterloo or guys it’s just one 15-20 minute ride on the jubilee line and the stations are very close to campus so the commute is pretty chill, if ur on strand i think you need to change lines and it’s around a 30 min journey. as for saving money if ur a home student i you can get a santander student account and can get a free travel card which u can add to your oyster so it’s 1/3 off regular price

thanks for the advice. im at guys. is the area angel lane is in safe?
Reply 25

Stratford has some modern safe parts and some not very safe at night. So be mindful of that and know those areas especially at night.

Otherwise it’s fine!
Reply 26

Also I’m at Strand which has more distance than Guy’s I think lol

we have made a whats app group to connect flatmates staying at Angel Lane too
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 27
Original post by smh97
Just a thread to share information and connect with more people staying at Angel Lane from 2023-2024.

hey i've booked angel lane for 2023 im starting my course in sept is there any gcs or anything that i can be added to
Original post by hrahmed
hey i've booked angel lane for 2023 im starting my course in sept is there any gcs or anything that i can be added to

hey yes you can. Check your DM
Reply 29
Original post by hrahmed

Hey. Yes you can. Check your DM.
Reply 30
Hi, I am also staying at Angel Lane next year. Can you add me to the groupchat?
Reply 31
Original post by BL2005
Hi, I am also staying at Angel Lane next year. Can you add me to the groupchat?

check your DM
Reply 32

tbh… not really😭 this is coming from someone who’s lived in a not so safe area my whole life. There’s a bunch of police officers around stratford like all the time but in the day time at least it’s not that bad
Reply 33
Original post by Neeve1022

Pretty sure I’m in 1003 😎
Hey could I be invited to the WhatsApp and instagram groups please? My instagram is @restyourdoubt
Reply 35
Original post by Restyourdoubt
Hey could I be invited to the WhatsApp and instagram groups please? My instagram is @restyourdoubt

Done
Original post by Anonymous
What’s your room number. We’ve made wats app & insta gcs to help connect people at Angel Lane
Actually helped some people find their flatmates lol

could I be invited to the whatsapp and ig gcs please? my ig is @whosjiayi
Reply 37
Original post by Anonymous
could I be invited to the whatsapp and ig gcs please? my ig is @whosjiayi

I can’t DM you on ig because of your settings. I commented details under a post of yours there. Follow me back there
hey i cant see the comment you’re talking about
hey i cant see the comment you’re talking about
Original post by smh97
I can’t DM you on ig because of your settings. I commented details under a post of yours there. Follow me back there

Quick Reply

Latest