King's College London
London
done!!

Original post by smh97
can you dm me on my ig @smhussain__

Syed Mohammad Hussain
Original post by smh97
check your DM

Can I please be added to the group chat too?
Reply 43
Original post by orange_pasta
Can I please be added to the group chat too?

what’s your ig username?

Or message me on mine smhussain__
Hi, I will be staying at Angel Lane this September, could I also be added to the gcs please?
Reply 45
Original post by MarieAnthonette3
Hi, I will be staying at Angel Lane this September, could I also be added to the gcs please?

what’s your ig username?

Syed Mohammad Hussain
Reply 46
Hi!! i'm staying at Angel Lane in September as a first year student. Would be great to be added to any group chats as well.
Original post by adamcrwly
Hi!! i'm staying at Angel Lane in September as a first year student. Would be great to be added to any group chats as well.

what’s your ig username?

Syed Mohammad Hussain
Reply 48
Original post by adamcrwly

what’s your ig username?

Syed Mohammad Hussain
Hi! I have a studio in Angel Lane and would be looking to swap for anything, including ensuites, in City, Vauxhall or Moonraker! Open to anything, for the 2023-2024 year! But in the meantime, would love to be added to any gc's existing for Angel Lane (my ig is anouk_joubert)
Reply 50
Original post by anoukjoubert
Hi! I have a studio in Angel Lane and would be looking to swap for anything, including ensuites, in City, Vauxhall or Moonraker! Open to anything, for the 2023-2024 year! But in the meantime, would love to be added to any gc's existing for Angel Lane (my ig is anouk_joubert)

Check your insta dm.
Original post by Anonymous
What’s your room number. We’ve made wats app & insta gcs to help connect people at Angel Lane
Actually helped some people find their flatmates lol

Can you add me too please!?😮 @daniel_.jg
Reply 52
Original post by Anonymous
Can you add me too please!?😮 @daniel_.jg

Check your insta DMs. I messaged you there. Check the other / junk messages folder too in case.
Original post by smh97
Check your insta DMs. I messaged you there. Check the other / junk messages folder too in case.

Hey, sorry you seem to have to add a lot of people but could you add me please? My insta is @abbie.without.organs
Original post by koav
as an example if you book ABE-407C the A just stands for angel lane i’m pretty sure, the B means you are in block b, the E means you have an en-suite room and the number means you are in flat 407 which is on the 4th floor and you’re in room C hopefully that made sense😭 this info should be on your contract regardless if you have kaas or not

Are you in 407?
Reply 55
Original post by leechfinder
Hey, sorry you seem to have to add a lot of people but could you add me please? My insta is @abbie.without.organs

check your insta DM. I messaged you.
Is anyone in ABE-804G? Can i please be added to the gc as well?
Original post by Iman Mirza

share your insta or dm me on @smhussain__
Reply 58
Original post by Iman Mirza

Share your insta username or DM me on @smhussain__ Syed Mohammad Hussain
Original post by smh97
Share your insta username or DM me on @smhussain__ Syed Mohammad Hussain

_imanmirzaa

Quick Reply

Latest