The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Angel Lane 2023-2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi, I have a KAAS room booked for Angel Lane and was wondering if anyone who had Hayloft Point would like to swap?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by shqnice
thank you so much!!

Thanks
Reply 62
Hi, does anyone know if there are any rooms still available at Angel Lane? Going into 2nd year and haven't been able to book anything yet :-(
HI, can I be added to the group chats please :smile:
Reply 64
Hello, i have an ensuite room at Angel Lane and i am looking for someone interested in swapping for Hayloft Point, Moonraker Point, Atlas or Canada water ensuite room. Please lmk if you are interested!!!
Reply 65
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone in flat 507?

Hello I am. Is there perhaps a gc for the flat?
Reply 66
Anyone in flat 507?

Hello, I am. Is there perhaps a gc for the flat?
Reply 67
What’s your room number. We’ve made wats app & insta gcs to help connect people at Angel Lane
Actually helped some people find their flatmates lol

Hello, I am in flat 507 and my insta is nandini_yagnik. Could I be added to the gcs?
Reply 68
Hi,

I just recieved my offer for angel lane im a post-grad too has anyone got any feedback on the accomodation and the number of people you'd be sharing with?
Original post by priyam1
Hi,

I just recieved my offer for angel lane im a post-grad too has anyone got any feedback on the accomodation and the number of people you'd be sharing with?

I believe as many as 10 sharing a kitchen in a flat. All rooms are en-suite.
Reply 70
I believe as many as 10 sharing a kitchen in a flat. All rooms are en-suite.

I see, do you know if it post grad and under graduate?
Original post by priyam1
I see, do you know if it post grad and under graduate?

Hey, both post and undergrads can book this accom and I believe it can be a mixture between postgraduate and undergraduate in a flat but I’m not sure. There will be many more undergraduate than postgraduate
Original post by smh97
check your DM

Hi, could you add me to the groupchat too
Original post by thomas_189
hi i've booked a room at angel lane too. it's not my first choice, but looking on the brightt side at least i have a room. anything i can do to make the commute to uni manageble? whats peoples experinces with angel lane?

Hey there! In case you’re looking to swap rooms to be closer to campus, I have a large en-suite at Julian Markham. It is very well connected and is between all three campuses.
Is anyone open to swapping accommodation here?
Hello everyone! I am a postgraduate student that will join Angel Lane the upcoming academic year. Is there a groupchat for postgraduates at Angel Lane anywhere by any chance? Thanks. Pls reply if you'll be joining as well 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest