The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Has anyone got into a top university with an Access to HE Diploma?

Hi, Can I ask which and where you completed your HE course, which course you applied for at university and which universities? Has anyone got into Manchester with an Access to HE for Law or other courses?

I want to do study Law at uni and providing I achieve the grades, I know that when it comes to Law, the university you attend matters quite a lot and obtaining a training contract is by no means an easy feat given the competitive nature of the course.

However, l have relevant work experience, strong predicted grades, personal statement, LNAT and a good set of GCSE's. From the information provided, do I have a chance of getting into a good uni with this qualification? Thank you in advance!
Reply 1
Yh I got into really top unis with it better than Manchester or about the same reputation my only concern is access course are really strict I have 39 distinctions 3 merits and 3 pass so I probably won’t make it.

My conditions are 36 distinctions 9 merit or 30 distinctions 15 merit
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, Can I ask which and where you completed your HE course, which course you applied for at university and which universities? Has anyone got into Manchester with an Access to HE for Law or other courses?

I want to do study Law at uni and providing I achieve the grades, I know that when it comes to Law, the university you attend matters quite a lot and obtaining a training contract is by no means an easy feat given the competitive nature of the course.

However, l have relevant work experience, strong predicted grades, personal statement, LNAT and a good set of GCSE's. From the information provided, do I have a chance of getting into a good uni with this qualification? Thank you in advance!

Bump
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Bump

Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending