The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

do you think i could get into nottingham for geography?

my offer is AAB geography, history, biology, but im struggling to see how i will get a B in bio, if i got a C do you think i would be accepted for AAC?
Reply 1
Original post by jerrymandattyh
my offer is AAB geography, history, biology, but im struggling to see how i will get a B in bio, if i got a C do you think i would be accepted for AAC?

Is your offer AAB or just a certain total of UCAS points? If it is UCAS points then it would be okay if you got A*AC I think. Some universities will be okay with you getting that but if you're worried about getting that B I think it's best to try get an A* in another subject. Hope this helps!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by _user_
Is your offer AAB or just a certain total of UCAS points? If it is UCAS points then it would be okay if you got A*AC I think. Some universities will be okay with you getting that but if you're worried about getting that B I think it's best to try get an A* in another subject. Hope this helps!

the offer is grades
Reply 3
Original post by jerrymandattyh

I don't think anyone here can say. It would be one grade lower than your offer, so they would be under no obligation to take you, but I think you would have a reasonable chance. It would depend on how everyone else does, and if they still needed you to fill the available places.
Reply 4
Without having a crystal ball, no-one really knows.

It's all dependent on how many spaces they have, how much of a miss it was, in which subject, etc.

They'll prioritise people who made their offers first, and then the near misses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending