The Student Room Group

what does this mean?

so me and this guy friend keep getting shipped together but i seem to be "being made fun of" for it by everyone.. like no one goes to him and says anything as far as i am aware. I was talking to a friend about it and she suggested that he probably knew because of how obvious people are but he hasn't said anything nor has he changed the way he acts with me so i don't know how to take that and wonder if any of you will help me and tell me how you'd take it
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
so me and this guy friend keep getting shipped together but i seem to be "being made fun of" for it by everyone.. like no one goes to him and says anything as far as i am aware. I was talking to a friend about it and she suggested that he probably knew because of how obvious people are but he hasn't said anything nor has he changed the way he acts with me so i don't know how to take that and wonder if any of you will help me and tell me how you'd take it

It's really the case that he's either not bothered or doesn't mind (maybe he likes you?). It could also be that he's not giving them the reaction they want so they could back off - you could ask him if it bugs him or not and then you'd get a better idea of how he feels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending