The Student Room Group

what goes through a guys head?

when a guy has a crush, what does he think about? is it as cute as girls or just weird
Reply 1
Masterbation mostly
Just make a note of it and stick the Playstation back on.
Original post by Anonymous
when a guy has a crush, what does he think about? is it as cute as girls or just weird

Somewhat a paradox thread.. what does a guy think about (presumably from a girl) but comparing it to girls' crushes + what goes through their mind. How is a guy meant to know that too? Do we need a thread for guys to ask girls about this and then cross-reference both?!!
Definitely not "cute".
Reply 5
Original post by SupremeMemer
Somewhat a paradox thread.. what does a guy think about (presumably from a girl) but comparing it to girls' crushes + what goes through their mind. How is a guy meant to know that too? Do we need a thread for guys to ask girls about this and then cross-reference both?!!

oh lol i thought u guys would have know from like tiktok and stuff, for some its just making up scenarios, having arguments in their head whether they should go and talk to them, whether they find them good-looking, whether that eye contact meant he was actually looking at you or if he was just glancing round - stuff like that lol
oh lol i thought u guys would have know from like tiktok and stuff, for some its just making up scenarios, having arguments in their head whether they should go and talk to them, whether they find them good-looking, whether that eye contact meant he was actually looking at you or if he was just glancing round - stuff like that lol

In that case, yes. We're all the same.
Reply 7

Why don't you know the answer from like tictok and stuff then?
Reply 8
Original post by Quady
Why don't you know the answer from like tictok and stuff then?

bc it always seems like the girls say more stuff abt it than the guys. i can never find anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending