The Student Room Group

Leeds University accommodation

Hi, I’ve received an offer from the university of Leeds and I’m looking for accommodation at the moment. Ideally, I would like to be somewhere very sociable, relatively low cost and distance from the campus isn’t really an issue, so wouldn’t mind living in somewhere like Headingly for example. Any recommendations would be appreciated, thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Mags1892
Hi, I’ve received an offer from the university of Leeds and I’m looking for accommodation at the moment. Ideally, I would like to be somewhere very sociable, relatively low cost and distance from the campus isn’t really an issue, so wouldn’t mind living in somewhere like Headingly for example. Any recommendations would be appreciated, thanks

as someone who is also going for leeds im living in clarence dock, theres ensuite rooms for £143 and its about a half hour walk from campus if that isnt too far. i havent really looked into other rooms that much but i know this place is good, it has free parking if you can drive and has a gym etc idk if that appeals to you. i went on unite students website: https://www.unitestudents.com/leeds and looked at them rooms and this was one of the lower priced ones thats still good. its shared kitchens but ensuite so you have your own bathroom. if you need any help researching into different rooms and places just drop me a direct message and i can look into some for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending