The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

students going to University of Leeds 2023 September

Anyone whos going to University of Leeds for 2023 September course? I thought maybe it would be a great way to get to know few people before starting university? If you are going to leeds then lets stay in contact with each other. Its gonna be a great way to make some few friends before we start university.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by bhoot
Anyone whos going to University of Leeds for 2023 September course? I thought maybe it would be a great way to get to know few people before starting university? If you are going to leeds then lets stay in contact with each other. Its gonna be a great way to make some few friends before we start university.

Hi!, I applied for International Relations at Uni of Leeds for September 2023. What course did u apply for?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Bobby05
Hi!, I applied for International Relations at Uni of Leeds for September 2023. What course did u apply for?

Hello. I have applied for Law course.
Original post by Bobby05

I applied for modern languages and International relations!! Have you heard back from them yet?
Reply 4
Original post by morgan05
I applied for modern languages and International relations!! Have you heard back from them yet?

Nah I have not. Its because the IR/Politics department along with some others have an equal consideration programme where they wait until all the applications have arrived and then they start reviewing them after the Jan 25th deadline. They did send me an email saying that they will get back to me in late March. So i've just been waiting for 4 months to hear back
Original post by Bobby05
Nah I have not. Its because the IR/Politics department along with some others have an equal consideration programme where they wait until all the applications have arrived and then they start reviewing them after the Jan 25th deadline. They did send me an email saying that they will get back to me in late March. So i've just been waiting for 4 months to hear back

I can understand it taking a while though because international relations can be competitive, seen a lot of people moaning about it. I got an offer last week but probably because modern languages isn't as competitive. But fingers crossed for March!
Reply 6
I can understand it taking a while though because international relations can be competitive, seen a lot of people moaning about it. I got an offer last week but probably because modern languages isn't as competitive. But fingers crossed for March!

Thanks!
Origin po by bhooHello. I have applied for Law course.

Hi there, i’ve also applied for Law, have you heard anything back yet ?
Original post by bhoot
Reply 8
Original post by alfieeyates
Origin po by bhooHello. I have applied for Law course.

Hi there, i’ve also applied for Law, have you heard anything back yet ?

Yeah I have heard. In fact I already got an offer:smile:
Original post by anguuuus
Hey! I’ve got a place for Environment and Business this year! Are there any (non-bot filled) group chats?

I've got an offer for the same course!!
Reply 10
Original post by izzybellestone
I've got an offer for journalism and it's my firm option :smile:

Aah thats cool. I have offer for Law and is my firm choice

I have just heard back from them and I got the offer for IR !!! :smile: I got an A2L offer too so I need BBB instead of the standard AAB
Ahhh congrats!!! My offer is ABB
Original post by Bobby05
I have just heard back from them and I got the offer for IR !!! :smile: I got an A2L offer too so I need BBB instead of the standard AAB
(edited 1 year ago)
i've just firmed leeds for nursing !
Reply 14
Original post by bhoot

heey me tooo
Reply 15
Hi,
I applied for LLB Graduate Entry, and applied to stay at Henry Price! I haven't seen anyone talk about this accommodation or this course. I am starting to worry about it a bit lol I wanted to get to know a few people before starting uni, but maybe that won't be possible?
Anyhow nice to meet everyone. If you wanna add me on insta or something send me a dm or reply to my comment
Reply 16
ooo hiii ive applied for law tooo :smile:)

Original post by Nikki090
Hi,
I applied for LLB Graduate Entry, and applied to stay at Henry Price! I haven't seen anyone talk about this accommodation or this course. I am starting to worry about it a bit lol I wanted to get to know a few people before starting uni, but maybe that won't be possible?
Anyhow nice to meet everyone. If you wanna add me on insta or something send me a dm or reply to my comment
Reply 17
hey i’ve firmed my choice for for the interdisciplinary sciences foundation year then hopefully doing psychology next year
Reply 18
firmed english and film! chose central village for accommodation
Reply 19
Original post by bhoot

Hiii, I accepted my offer for psychology!

Quick Reply

Latest